Rangers v Newcastle

McFaul

A pre-season on the same level as the one before we finished fifth. Everything will be ok. We won't get relegated, we'll beat some good teams, and we'll finish between 7th and 12th. No need to worry, it's much more fun if you're postive. Try it!

Couldn't care about the result or performance, as long as we get no injuries then I'm not too fussed. However I am bothered about Sissoko playing on the RW (if true). Fucking Kinnear after 1 or 10 Jack Daniels can see he's not a pissing, shyting, buggering Right Winger!

But come onto France (pardon the pun), you should be beating that shower of shite with the team you put out tonight. They've just came off the back of going out the league cup away to Forfar athletic there!

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Dipping a rare toe into the formations funpool for a moment - I thought Pardew wanted to go about this season with 2 strikers ?

In this game he apparently played 4-2-3-1 with Cisse on his lonesome .

Why is he not using pre-season to set the team up with 2 upfront* so they can tweek things and get used to this supposed formation ?!

*Obviously Remy wasn't involved, but even playing a 'stand in' during friendlies to partner Cisse would be beneficial in terms of gearing the team up for a twin strikeforce ?

Celtic almost lost the title to Motherwell last season, Motherwell.

You should be steam-rolling that league every season with no Rangers, yet you lost 20 % of your games last season. !!

granted we lost more of less every other game. but still, I'm trying to make a point dammit!

And yous do? You're no better than Fulham fs who are the most pointless team in word football.

Two clubs who's historical support comes no where near ours. Barely football clubs in my eyes. By the way Fulham are a better side than Celtic in every single position, your best player went to Norwich ffs and you don't have another worth anywhere near £5m. Laughable really. You should argue with League One sides, they're the clubs on your level.

And yous do? You're no better than Fulham fs who are the most pointless team in word football.

:lol:

Well, we apparently matter to you.

Put it this way, you signed into a message board for a club you've no connection with, to talk with their fans about them playing your only rivals in Scottish "football" (who are in a league of pub teams) in a pointless pre-season friendly.

Honestly, the levels of delusion you and your blue chums have is staggering.

This Celtic kid is one needy hombre just like a sizable proportion of his fellow Tims and blue counterparts. A bit like mackems wearing their colours at Newcastle airport or shopping at the metrocentre in their safc shirts. Needy.

• 9 years later...