Other Games

Park Life

Brendan Rodgers cost them the league. Tactically naive and unable to develop during the match from an attacking style to knowing when to stop. Usually dislike him but Jamie Carragher's analysis was spot on. You win leagues with great defences, not great attacks.

I would be extremely surprised if they were in this position in the next few seasons as well. European football (has Rodgers ever managed in a European competition?) will take its toll on a squad that isn't the deepest, nor has the consistent quality to play 2 games a week for long periods of time over the season and still come out with the title in their hands in the last 4 games. Also, I would be even more surprised if Suarez stays. Can see a big European club coming in for him this summer and him wanting now to win titles.

Just relieved that I will watch the final game of the season in a pub in Newcastle packed with braying scousers. There were a couple giving me and my mates jip in the City/L'pool game the other week because we weren't celebrating the Liverpool goals like the rest of the pub. Therefore we must have been Man City fans, therefore we deserved to be mocked and taunted. :lol:

What utter rubbish

:CT:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am enjoying some of the pictures/videos mocking Liverpool, I can't help but feel nervous that Man City might lose one of their games and leave these people feeling very daft. (aimed at no one on here btw, just some of the daft sods on Facebook and other things acting as if there's no way Liverpool can win it now.)

I also get what PL and HMHM are saying, there are obviously a lot of decent scousers out there and I have some sympathy for them as it's shite to miss out on it, we would know. The glory hunters (I know a few of these as well) can obviously fuck off and it's hilarious watching them post things like "GET IN POOOOOOOOOOOOOL" when they're winning 3-0 but come the 3-3 all those posts were deleted.

I think Liverpool have done well to erode some of the ill-feeling about them this year with the football they're playing and all that but football media being filled with Liverpool fans still makes it funny as fuck when they falter. Throwing away a 3 goal lead to do it as well :lol: You'd hope they'd rake their defence over the coals like they do our 95/96 back four but in reality, ours was far stronger.

i for one am delighted liverpool have thrown it away. i'd never hear the end of it down here from all my plastic liverpool supporting mates.

Is it just me or has does Dzeko deserve more credit than he gets. Quality player.

Aye, took a season to adapt but since then he has pretty much a 1 in 2 ratio in the league.

Is it just me or has does Dzeko deserve more credit than he gets. Quality player.

He does tend to go on runs of scoring rather than being a consistent scorer over the course of a season but aye I do think hes generally under-rated

Just watching the Toure goal again. Picks the ball up in his usual leisurely stride in his own half, realises there's 3-4 players around him but space ahead, so thinks "well, fuck this I'll just score" and launches himself forwards. Villa players looking like kids trying to get in the way. 93rd minute man :lol:

No Stevie G though..

:lol: Aye, it doesn't sound as good when the commentators yell his name so Steeeeeeevie Geeee wins again.

Toure is just incredible mind, to do a run like that in the 93rd minute man is utterly amazing, and it's not like he was stagnant in the centre all game either. He's one of them players that makes everything look so effortless, that pass against us a while ago through to Aguero from the centre circle that took our whole defense out the game looked pretty simple until you watched again and saw how unbelievable it was.

Imagine if Ashley had sold up to the Man City lot and we were watching him every week rather than Dan Gosling.

Credit to the mackems, they don't know when to give up. Remarkable turnaround.

Mind you, if we hadn't handed them 6 points then they'd probably be done for. :lol:

Toure is unreal. Mental that Barca let him go.