Other Games

Park Life

This game says about everything how far superior your team is if you have a solid experienced manager. Having a talented squad is worth very little when nobody's there to interlock and fuse them together as a team, not to forget bringing the right type of tactics. At the moment Man Utd is about our level tbh.

spit-take.gif

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Van Persie I reckon they're very beatable. Notice I didn't say by us by the way.

Maybe, maybe they are beatable, but to say they're "Our level"? Fucking Hell.

They've at least 2 world class players in Rooney and Van Persie, they've great players in Vidic and so on. We're not on the same planet.

Aye, not us, but I think they're nowhere the title this year. Actually, I feel a tiny bit sorry for Moyes. Whoever took that job after Ferguson was always going to be on a hiding to nowt. I thought it was always best to be the next but one from Ferguson, as whoever came in would probably struggle to keep the standard up and be massively compared to him and deemed a 'failure.' Next but one can saunter in and look like they're rebuilding and cleaning up the mess.

Ferguson definitely knew what he was doing when retiring at the time he did as well, as it's the weakest Man Utd squad for a very long time. It was a fantastic achievement for him winning the league last season and even losing it on goal difference the year before as Man City's squad is easily superior to theirs.

Ferguson definitely knew what he was doing when retiring at the time he did as well, as it's the weakest Man Utd squad for a very long time. It was a fantastic achievement for him winning the league last season and even losing it on goal difference the year before as Man City's squad is easily superior to theirs.

Aye, spot on. Whilst he is a twat of a bloke there is no denying that he possible the greatest manager of all time. The bastard.

Exciting start to the East Midlands Derby. There's some good football being played - Billy Davies going with a 4-1-2-1-2 & Clough going with a 4-3-1-2 .

Will Hughes is worth a watch - a great young English player - and Andy Reid is worth watching because I've no idea how he's a footballer let alone a fairly effective one.

Exciting start to the East Midlands Derby. There's some good football being played - Billy Davies going with a 4-1-2-1-2 & Clough going with a 4-3-1-2 .

Will Hughes is worth a watch - a great young English player - and Andy Reid is worth watching because I've no idea how he's a footballer let alone a fairly effective one.

I really rate Hughes, expect him to leave Derby soon. If not January, then the summer at the latest.

Villa and West Brom are more than likely to be our rivals for league places this season. Don't really want either winning tbh.

Especially when you've got both Manchester clubs in your acca <_<

Just underlines how far up the table we could've been with a win over Hull.

Jol will probably go. I don't understand how he's been so short-sighted, since I know he's a good manager. Signing a bunch of pensioners is generally a cover plan to allow youth players to get strong enough to take their places, but that obviously hasn't happened at Fulham and he's about to pay the price, I think.

Apart from Arsenal winning, results went our way yesterday.Tottenham and Chelsea both dropped points.Man U and Citeh both lost.If the makems take a point off Liverpool and we get at least a point at Goodison .......

Man Utd's defence.Why is wobbly gob not getting the stick he deserves.Everytime Man Utd ( or UNITED as Shearer would say ) concede a goal,wobbly gob is either nowhere to be seen or coming off second best with the goalscorer. Howard Webb is the only man who can help Moyes at the moment.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

_70178004_teams.jpg

That's a cracking Liverpool team. They've obviously got issues at full back mind- which I think Sunderland have the strength to exploit. Overall though I reckon Liverpool will lash them mind.