Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying that if you wanted to design a footballer, Ronaldo is what you'd come up with.

But there's just something about Messi that makes him better.

Yup. Ronaldo is definitely the better athlete but Messi is well............Messi. I mean, for instance that goal a few years back at the Bernabeau in the CL (was it the semi final?) where he jinxed past 4-5 Real defenders and slotted the ball home. I mean, ffs those were some of the best defenders in the world. Cant think of anyone else who can do that. Also while of course Ronaldo scores his fair share of special goals I generally feel Messi scores from more difficult positions than he does. We hear a lot about Xavi/Iniesta feeding Messi but I've always felt Ozil was more critical to Ronaldo then Xavi/Iniesta to Messi.

Canny like, but I liked Ronaldo's goal as much as any in recent years, going no where, skins three people with 5 touches, and literally breaks the back of the net with his wrong foot. Godly goal.