Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't think it's Moyes you know, Man Utd are an ageing team with a rank average midfield. Our Cabaye centric midfield was better than theirs by far.

Actually, their defence is poor as well.

If they do sack him, they're going to continue being this rubbish under the next manager, I'm sure of it. As if Juan fucking Mata was the answer to their problems :lol:

I still don't think it's Moyes you know, Man Utd are an ageing team with a rank average midfield. Our Cabaye centric midfield was better than theirs by far.

Actually, their defence is poor as well.

If they do sack him, they're going to continue being this rubbish under the next manager, I'm sure of it. As if Juan fucking Mata was the answer to their problems :lol:

Kagawa, Mata and Januzaj are not average.

They've got two of the best strikers in the business and the likes of Hernandez on the bench.

It's their defence, Moyes' tactics, and Moyes's insistence on using the inadequate Young and Cleverley that is proving his downfall thus far.

It is Moyes as well as the players like. They look like they haven't got a plan B. When working down the wings doesn't work, they seem completely out of ideas. They had 2 shots on target the whole game :lol: Moyes's passing tactics are so one dimensional it is unreal. When you couple that with a team of players who looked for the majority of the game like they were shitting themselves when on the ball, you are going to have trouble. Sloppy, clumsy, disjointed.

They played a lot how we did against the mackems.

Kagawa, Mata and Januzaj are not average.

They've got two of the best strikers in the business and the likes of Hernandez on the bench.

It's their defence, Moyes' tactics, and Moyes's insistence on using the inadequate Young and Cleverley that is proving his downfall thus far.

Aye.

Young is fucking wank like.

:lol: I'd quite like a hard fought exhausting 3-0 lead for them, making it 3-2 on aggregate, only for Olympiakos to score a shitty scrappy goal in the 93rd minute knocking them out via away goal.

Or them to look equally as shit as the first leg and get comfortably beaten again.