Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naah, you clearly said you'd sub him for that incident alone. If you want a scape goat, choose Debuchy. He is fucking dire.

Debuchy is no better than simpson at defending, always gets sold by his man and looses half a yard in a sprint down the flank before he realises where the attacker has went, and teams are starting to cotton on to this, West Ham a few weeks back and now Hull who were playing balls over his way all through the first half, and with Ben Arfa in front of him tbf he's not disciplined enough to track players and not the ball.

two shots on target yesterday. Granted we completely wasted the last 15 minutes of the game by booting long balls up at a defense who were lapping it up all day long, but we really should be testing keepers more often at home and with the likes of Remy and Cisse able to pounce on loose

There is little idea about attacking as a unit, it only happens in fits and starts - mostly only when Hatem and now Remy get the ball...Even then it's haphazard...Just the last few games I've seen a little impovement with having more than one player in the box..

Debuchy is no better than simpson at defending, always gets sold by his man and looses half a yard in a sprint down the flank before he realises where the attacker has went, and teams are starting to cotton on to this, West Ham a few weeks back and now Hull who were playing balls over his way all through the first half, and with Ben Arfa in front of him tbf he's not disciplined enough to track players and not the ball.

He was rubbish yesterday, although Ben Arfa's half arsed mood did him no favours. Thought he was pretty solid in the previous two games though.

Im going to be stubborn and reserve judgement on Debuchy till January.

Naah, you clearly said you'd sub him for that incident alone. If you want a scape goat, choose Debuchy. He is fucking dire.

I also said I was so incensed I'd have 'sent for Shola'. If my rhetoric is difficult to follow, try not being so boringly literal-minded.

I've already called out Debbie's performance as utterly shit.

two shots on target yesterday. Granted we completely wasted the last 15 minutes of the game by booting long balls up at a defense who were lapping it up all day long, but we really should be testing keepers more often at home and with the likes of Remy and Cisse able to pounce on loose

It wasn't just the last 15 minutes....

8wml91.jpg

Every single ball Cabaye played into the box was a 30 yarder. When your accuracy is one in eight you should either try something else or practice more.

True as you say, Cisse didn't want the ball at all yesterday, and when he did he was as insecure as Obertan, always passing it back the wrong direction. How come we have a striker who doesn't want the ball? I dare to say he must be the most useless striker in England after his recent displays.

Edited by Aeris

It wasn't just the last 15 minutes....

8wml91.jpg

Every single ball Cabaye played into the box was a 30 yarder. When your accuracy is one in eight you should either try something else or practice more.

Not to mention we dont have a single guy upfront who can hold up the ball. We are so clearly lacking that, its an absolute shocker we didnt sign anyone in the summer with that ability. We're going to get bullied off the park at Everton.

Fuckin shit on many counts. Most of the French players had an off day / not give a shit / thought (like me) 3pts was a formality.

Cisse bag of shite

Defending - bollocks

Also fuckin pardew. Saw no animation, attempts to spur the team, motivate or anything. Cunt just stood there watching.

After the big pick me up from the villa performance and result I'm furious with what happened yday. Sure fucks the weekend up

True as you say, Cisse didn't want the ball at all yesterday, and when he did he was as insecure as Obertan, always passing it back the wrong direction. How come we have a striker who doesn't want the ball? I dare to say he must be the most useless striker in England after his recent displays.

Well he can't pass it forward if he's the furthest man up the pitch can he?

It's like NO in here sometimes

Fuckin shit on many counts. Most of the French players had an off day / not give a shit / thought (like me) 3pts was a formality.

Cisse bag of shite

Defending - bollocks

Also fuckin pardew. Saw no animation, attempts to spur the team, motivate or anything. Cunt just stood there watching.

After the big pick me up from the villa performance and result I'm furious with what happened yday. Sure fucks the weekend up

Agree with everything you've said there.

Well he can't pass it forward if he's the furthest man up the pitch can he?

It's like NO in here sometimes

He did have options to play offensive passes, still his passes was like "nooo, I dont want it, its not my job, here, you take the ball."

That's meaningless at this stage tough tbh.

Nope not for our players, sniffing at 6th place would've kept the motivation somewhat high in the camp. Everybody knows we don't have the spirit to come back up when things are looking dire.

Had a great weekend over in Newcastle, the football apart.

Defensively shite and Cisse brutal again. Cabaye still get a few boo's down the Leazes end. Couldn't believe it when I seen people running about in half Newcastle half Hull scarves ffs.

Nope not for our players, sniffing at 6th place would've kept the motivation somewhat high in the camp. Everybody knows we don't have the spirit to come back up when things are looking dire.

Aye I bet they're obsessing over it 5 games into a 38 game season.

Obviously I won't criticise Ben Arfa as I know it's not the done thing on here, so I'll leave it as the elephant in the room.

As expected, we resorted to Pardew's Plan B of the hoof for the final 15 minutes, and having 'watched us lately' you could always see that coming back in the minute we're in trouble. Which is why I said we should have got a big bastard centre forward in during the window, because we're far too powder puff up there when we do inevitable return to the hoof.

Obviously I won't criticise Ben Arfa as I know it's not the done thing on here, so I'll leave it as the elephant in the room.

As expected, we resorted to Pardew's Plan B of the hoof for the final 15 minutes, and having 'watched us lately' you could always see that coming back in the minute we're in trouble. Which is why I said we should have got a big bastard centre forward in during the window, because we're far too powder puff up there when we do inevitable return to the hoof.

:lol:

He's gotten a fair bit of slack since the game to be honest.

Still have no idea why we didnt get Lukaku. That dreaded line again I suppose, we seem to have been the one club on the wrong side of it.

Edited by aimaad22

Still have no idea why we didnt get Lukaku. That dreaded line again I suppose, we seem to have been the one club on the wrong side of it.

If you were Mourinho, would you rather send him to work under Martinez or Pardew?

We didnt get Lukaku in because we got Remy instead. We were only ever going to get one player in.