Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

This is an utterly shit result.

Over 90 Hull deserve it. Our second half showing has been embarrassing. Disgraceful, a proper manager would be tearing strips off them all, nee mind that there was the odd solid performance amongst the bunch, as a team that was inexcusable.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking wank. Sissoko can't defend imo. Was stood still for their second and too late to catch the runner for the third. Full backs had a shocker. Add to that the complete lack of ideas leads to a shite day. I just don't understand what Pardew said at half time, or rather what he didn't say. His tactics were completely dependent on the hope that they didn't score straight away on the restart, after that, he had no answers. We didn't get back at them and they deserved the third. The resorting to the lofted balls were embarrassing. Don't usually get worked up anymore with Newcastle but jesus, everyone in that dressing room at half time needs to have a look at themselves.

Blatant complacency from some.

Cabaye's departure fucked us, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Cisse must be dropped

Anita and Remy played well

I hate football

I won a fair bit of money though.

If it were anyone other than Newcastle I would say unbelievable, but this is Newcastle and it is believable!!

Cisse was useless.

BenArfa was a no-show.

When the second half started and Hull scored the equalizer I was overcome with bad feelings and began to think we might blow this one and we did.

Played some really good stuff in the beginning then let Hull get into the game.

Don't think Pardew should have put Marveau in, when you're behind you need an aggressive player in and Marveau is far from that.

Really, and I mean really disappointing. St. James is not a fortress no more.

Ugh what an awful result. Made it worse watching on a stream where one of the commentators was seemingly a Hull fan, and I'm sick of fucking hearing Steve Bruce is a geordie, he was born in the area but that's where it ends tbh supported Man Utd in a cup final against us iirc, turned the toon job down, managed the mackems, utter cunt tbh hope he falls off his stool in the diamond tonight.

I was encouraged when we scored without involvement from Ben Arfa but we let them back in the game too easily tbh. They played 2 in CM? it seemed like it and if so it's worrying that our 3 in the middle couldn't control the game. Remy had a good game mind, I thought Anita was ok in all Cisse needs to start producing. Think they targeted Debuchy today and he had a poor afternoon, we need to sort the marking out big style as although Debuchy let them get a cross in for the 3rd they had 2 men in the box to our 3 and neither were picked up, Santon was a good 8 yards off the lad that scored. The marking on their 1st goal was embarrasing. Very disappointing result, we have so many good players yet seemingly if Ben Arfa isn't on top form we decide to lump it.

I really need to stop watching streams in the house, every bastard saturday night where I'm at at work I stay in, don't drink, watch a stream and we get beat. I'll stick to the wireless, least the commentators are easier on the ear.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Wish we had another option up front. Cisse doesn't deserve to start. On the other hand, I think he needs a goal or two get his form back, so it's a double-edged sword.

I guess we could play Remy through the middle with Gouffran and Ben Arfa either side.

I put on a Newcastle, Liverpool & Chelsea accumulator.

three home bankers imo

:jesuswept:

Free pass for Pardew if we don't win this one, blame Phil instead. I have us as favourites for this game but home banker? Seen us fall flat on our faces too many times in similar situations, lets hope complacency doesn't spread to the players.

Feared the worst when I read this, we're at our worst when complacency creeps in and I think our players get sucked into it as well.