mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Cabaye was grafting, if the front 3 matched his work rate we might have got something

Yeah, Cabaye actually has some character. It might not be particularly good character when his back is against the wall but it's better than having none like plenty of others in the team..

Why would Ashely do that? We are tenth. Thats more than good enough for him.

He sacked Hughton 2 weeks after we beat this lot 5 1.

What a load of shit. Was it our ball when the ref overruled the linesman just before they got the second?

Absolute, utter shit. But that's enough about sunderland and the fantastic policing by Northumbria's finest with a little help from South Yorkshire constabulary who came up to help out, (96 not out their current score I believe). Where was I? oh aye, a derby. Played with young foreign men with a sell on value against a parcel of shite with nothing to lose. The useless fuckers won by virtue of keeping at it and getting a helping hand in the lead up to the goal with the ref over-ruling his linesman incorrectly. We didn't deserve much here at all, I look at 'this group of players' (copywright C Hughton) and by and large, as a unit, they're just not up to it.

Mirandinha's son, Ben Arfa, was trying be the World cup superstar again, Sissoko just needs to be anywhere other than the first team as he's been reeking the joint out for months, Unlike J69 I thought Tiote was our best player, (not saying much). We desperately need a player or two that can head a ball, please for the love of Keegan get one in. He just might be English or not have a clause in his contract, tough shit, get him in!

Standing next to those wretches seeing them celebrate was no picnic in fucking Beamish I promise you that.

Might add, I'd like to see us relegated with the mackems and to join Boro in the championship. Its what all the NE sides deserve tbh, no ambition whatsoever.

Well at least we'd show ambition to get back up to the premiership under big fat Mike if we went down again, would be a great deal more entertaining than the utter shit we're being served up now where our ambition amounts to trying to survive in the Premiership using the lowest possible amount of resources.

I'm not against the high amount of foreigners in the side, but it would be nice to have some influential British/Irish lads in the side (like we had with Nolan and co.) many have rightly hinted that we'd not see the utter disinterest we saw today if it were the case.

We got what we deserved which was fuck all. Nobody at that club gives one solitary shit about it and I'm finding it harder and harder to. We're incapable of turning up on big occasions, we just put our heads down and hope the damage isn't too bad.

Spot on, I was saying to someone the other day it's been quite a while since we comfortably beat someone most games I remember recently it's been backs to the wall for the last 10 minutes or so to hold onto the 1 goal lead. We also get ripped to bits relatively often, it's almost nailed on that one of the next 3 games (City, Chelsea, Spurs) will be a 4-0 loss. It shouldn't be that way, Man City haven't had great away form this season but no doubt they'll give us a right good kicking as our lot will yet again look like they just turned up for the game from a pub lock in.

Well at least we'd show ambition to get back up to the premiership under big fat Mike if we went down again, would be a great deal more entertaining than the utter shit we're being served up now where our ambition amounts to trying to survive in the Premiership using the lowest possible amount of resources.

I'm not against the high amount of foreigners in the side, but it would be nice to have some influential British/Irish lads in the side (like we had with Nolan and co.) many have rightly hinted that we'd not see the utter disinterest we saw today if it were the case.

I think the lack of British players is disturbing, we've recently fielded sides without a single UK or Irish player in the first 11 or bench. I can't think of another club without any senior player British representation. You need a mix to be successful IMO. No way our players "got it" today.

Then there's Pardew, I hope that fucker's happy to have been made to look a mug - AGAIN. Then there's JFK and Ashley....

I hate Gemmill's Beamish posts etc, but really thinking of giving up myself.

Agree with all of that, including the feeling of considering giving up. Being shit is one thing, but not trying to improve is just a joke. Someone mentioned earlier when people were talking about motivation of the players and 'surely they read the paper' etc, but like you say they don't "get it" and I don't think they do read the papers, or watch the news, it's hard to shut that stuff out for British lads but for foreigners it's a lot easier. I mean Dummett will be getting earfuls from his mates and family, meanwhile the foreign lads will have moved on.

It's clear the spirit at the club is broken, there is the occasional rally but on balance we've served up the same gutless shite for 12 months now. That wanker Francis today said Cabaye was too good for Newcastle, heart breakingly accurate under the current regime and he's probably still gutted he missed his move. I can't blame him.

Tonight Matthew, I'm burning my muslim shed.

I went to the old school house and everything, man. It was great. Free visits for the next 12 months too.

Did you go in the old pub? I spent most my time in there last visit. Quality.

I actually don't think we would have lost that if we hadn't been playing a kid making his first league start and Williamson in defence. I also think that three first choice CBs being out is extraordinarily unlucky. Yes we offered little going forward (as we all know, and have discussed at length) but we had a higher level of quality in play, even if it didn't show through as much as it should have.

Yes we suck, yes we have no ambition, but Sunderland suck harder and they DO have ambition. I think... I'm not actually sure Ellis Short is all that sane sometimes, but he at least seems to care. That can only make what's happening over there all the more painful though.