Barney

Papiss Demba Cisse

.com saying it looks like he's off to a team in Russia called Rubin Kazan apparently Obafemi Martins played for them for 7 months before joining Birmingham City on loan we're hoping to get him a permanent deal in the next few days no fees mentioned yet.

Jesus talk about bollocks, Cisse with a decent ratio in 3-4 different leagues arrives here plays a stormer and then has a bit of a bad streak and his heads gone down, it's plain and simple just like Torres who had the same problem went from superstar at multiple clubs and leagues and lost his confidence until lately where he's started to show signs of his old self.

But "remy and some lad i've never or barely seen, aye that's going be awesome" fuck me

I feel your angst, but plz dont blame me because you dont understand football. Cisse is no miracle striker like your deluded statements try to make out. Hes completely dispensible. HOpe you manage to get a grip on reality sometime soon. GL!

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

We might as well play Cisse and try and get his confidence back.... Where paying his wages so is a waste to have him sat around playing fifa at home when where short of strikers as it is!!

TPM-CGYoda.JPG

"If you spent less time playing FIFA yourself, improve your grammar a little, you might, young man"

Welcome to Toontastic, by the way. ;)

Despite 'Where' paying his wages, an arrangement I must admit I was unaware of, the kid makes a good point. Cisse is quality so why not just play him now so hopefully he can regain his form for the future. Since you know we are never going to sign a permanent striker ever again.

Despite 'Where' paying his wages, an arrangement I must admit I was unaware of, the kid makes a good point. Cisse is quality so why not just play him now so hopefully he can regain his form for the future. Since you know we are never going to sign a permanent striker ever again.

I'd play Cisse too especially with Remy out but maybe they didn't want him picking up an injury? ;)

Afaic that spineless oaf Pardew has broken Cisse and doesn't have the means to fix him. A tragedy. We should be shipping the feckless manager, not our best striker.

When you look at Cisse's form before NUFC and currently it proves he isn't the worst out there but he needs to get some games under his belt and get his confidence up!!

2003–2004 Douanes Dakar 26 (23) 2005–2009 Metz 95 (36) 2005–2006Cherbourg (loan) 28 (11) 2008–2009Châteauroux (loan) 15 (4) 2009–2012 SC Freiburg 65 (37) 2012– Newcastle United 65 (22

I am honestly convinced he would start scoring again with a decent run in the team alongside another striker.

We'll have more of a threat than Ameobi as a lone striker I know that much.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

Maybe but I not sure his heart is in it. As it stands, not sure what we have to lose. I'd feel better him coming off the bench than Shola tbf.

I agree without a doubt, when he was playing with BA yes Ba was the better player but he was banging them in and linking up very well together.... You never know him ad De Jong could be a great fit!!

I am honestly convinced he would start scoring again with a decent run in the team alongside another striker.

We'll have more of a threat than Ameobi as a lone striker I know that much.

It's not going to happened the club seem determined they're getting him a move

The lack of goals in the team means Pardew really needs to start games with positive tactics and two up top is his only option for me. Chelsea away at the weekend though so he is blatantly packing the midfield so that idea is out of the window.

AM not convinced cisse has it in him to form a solid strike partnership. However it would have been interesting to see cisse +de jong play together.

It seems obvious his head isnt right, and am not sure thats entirely down to AP. It could be that he really doesnt think its `allahs will` from him to play for nufc anymore because of the wonga thing. Maybe like sampson, canoodling with tyneside blondes has sucked the spirit out of him, and now hes just an ave mortal.

my gut tells me he wont hit the white hot form he had when he arrived....time to move on imo.

He's been sussed, so it's all about the manager's tactics(!) and the player to adapt. Unfortunately, with the departure of Cabaye and the acquistion of De Jong the plan is going to be to hoof it. That might work, you never know.