Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem all stemmed from the fact Pardew changed the entire system that made us play our best football in years to pander to somebody that fucked off six months later anyway. Even on the opening game of last season against Spurs he changed to the 4-3-3 at half-time, Ba scored as well.

The problem all stemmed from the fact Pardew changed the entire system that made us play our best football in years to pander to somebody that fucked off six months later anyway. Even on the opening game of last season against Spurs he changed to the 4-3-3 at half-time, Ba scored as well.

I agree with this. While all of Cisse's down turn in fortunes may not be attributable to his stint on the wing, I think it was a definite factor. You also have to wonder what was going on behind the scenes at the time and what it did for his confidence.

Mind you it still didnt stop him from almost single handedly winning us some games towards the end of last season, and thus saving our arse from relegation. Just befuddles me whats gone on with him this year, it simply has to be something more than a sudden loss of form.

Can't believe players are being told they will only be picked as a sub. That doesn't help the sub or the guy starting ahead of him.

Pardew allegedly told Jonas to find a new club.

• 3 weeks later...

Cisse gets lass fired from her job. Unintentionally. FFS give her the job back. No harm, no foul in my opinion.

“There’s me thinking ‘Eee there’s a footballer’ and I take a photo. I was just excited. I was behind the counter doing money transfers, but I didn’t do his money transfer,” she said.

The core of the problem is that our strikers don't get many chances or have the ability to make their own chances. One or two a game isn't enough. So if a barren run starts then the confidence goes much quicker.

Cisse gets lass fired from her job. Unintentionally. FFS give her the job back. No harm, no foul in my opinion.

“There’s me thinking ‘Eee there’s a footballer’ and I take a photo. I was just excited. I was behind the counter doing money transfers, but I didn’t do his money transfer,” she said.

Cisse didnt get her fired, she broke company confidentiality rules by taking and posting a photo online of a customer.

she got herself fired by being stupid and then immediately went to the mirror with her story.

Cisse didnt get her fired, she broke company confidentiality rules by taking and posting a photo online of a customer.

she got herself fired by being stupid and then immediately went to the mirror with her story.

:lol:

Esther Rantzen wants to know when you want your 'heart of Gold' medal?