Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Off to Russia?

"Despite the closure of the transfer window for clubs in the United Kingdom, business can still be conducted in other leagues - including Russia.

And that now looks to be the most likely destination for Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse, with Rubin Kazan aiming to complete a permanent deal for the number 9 in the coming days."

/nufc.com

given as remy could be jailed within a month - our only attacking options would be shola, and gouffran. Useless as he has been of late i really dont think offloading cisse right now would be a smart move.

de jong

Cisse is a good player in poor form. His form in Germany tells you his first season here wasn't a flash in the pan. Any decent coach would pride himself on turning a player around. Our club just want to recoup their losses, regardless of whether the team will suffer

Cisse is a good player in poor form. His form in Germany tells you his first season here wasn't a flash in the pan. Any decent coach would pride himself on turning a player around. Our club just want to recoup their losses, regardless of whether the team will suffer

what nonsense. Cisse is clearly a player in the martins mold.....part instinctual part headless chicken. For tens months now he has limited our attacking play in final third.

Not convinced he is capable of forming an effective strike partnership. remy/de jong should be much more fruitful. Cisse is now just a bit part player at this club.

We should definitely get rid, we've got far too many senior strikers on permanent deals at the minute.

:lol:

Maybe the grand plan is to have a team entirely made up of loanees.

Cut to hand it to big Mike - best bottom line in the business.

The plan is to keep us in the premier league but not be at all concerned about where in the league we finish between 1st and 17th (actually that's not true, they don't want to finish anywhere that gets us into Europe). They want to do that in the cheapest possible way whilst bringing down the amount the club owes Ashley to a level where he can get rid. Thrilling stuff for us!

The plan is to keep us in the premier league but not be at all concerned about where in the league we finish between 1st and 17th (actually that's not true, they don't want to finish anywhere that gets us into Europe). They want to do that in the cheapest possible way whilst bringing down the amount the club owes Ashley to a level where he can get rid. Thrilling stuff for us!

Other than the 'relegation' loan he generously gave us for single handedly sending us down, is there any evidence at all that he's paying himself back?

From memory, the last set of accounts included a note to say that he planned to pay himself back £18m this season, but I think that plan may have been abandoned.

Regardless, the accounts should be out soon enough, then we can see how much his loans are valued at.

He paid £134M for the shares to own the club then paid off the mortgage for the Milburn Stand. There were outstanding fees for transfers to be paid but I'm unsure how much they were nor do I know what outstanding fees were owed to us from other clubs.

He paid £134M for the shares to own the club then paid off the mortgage for the Milburn Stand. There were outstanding fees for transfers to be paid but I'm unsure how much they were nor do I know what outstanding fees were owed to us from other clubs.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't keep taking more and more out until he can get it down to a level at which he can sell the club (which probably means getting it down about what he paid in the first place). I don't think there's another logical explanation for him still being here.