Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

Don't rate him as a manager at all

Oh come on... you're very weird about ex-Reading staff. Bitter they left?

;)

Since Rodgers left McDermott's had Reading in the playoffs and now sitting in second place.

Rodgers just couldn't get the team to play well - there was plenty of passing around at the back but absolutely nowt going on up front. It's not all impressive that Rodgers has gone up using largely a team set up by Martinez (who imo is a good manager and wasted at Wigan).

As for me being bitter then certainly not. I was joyous when Long left because he's shit, and has proved as much this season by being shit for West Brom. :D I was glad Rodgers left as he was taking the club backwards. I'm still not McDermott's biggest fan as he never has a plan B, but he's worked wonders with a very average team this season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rate him as a manager at all

Oh come on... you're very weird about ex-Reading staff. Bitter they left?

;)

Since Rodgers left McDermott's had Reading in the playoffs and now sitting in second place.

Rodgers just couldn't get the team to play well - there was plenty of passing around at the back but absolutely nowt going on up front. It's not all impressive that Rodgers has gone up using largely a team set up by Martinez (who imo is a good manager and wasted at Wigan).

As for me being bitter then certainly not. I was joyous when Long left because he's shit, and has proved as much this season by being shit for West Brom. :D I was glad Rodgers left as he was taking the club backwards. I'm still not McDermott's biggest fan as he never has a plan B, but he's worked wonders with a very average team this season.

Rodgers looked quite clueless at both Reading and Watford for that matter. Like you say he inherited a team built by Martinez and Sousa but he's done a good job this season (though not the amazing job some are making out, they've got 39 points like). Anyway, best to judge him properly on how they do next season and beyond.

got some grief of a scroney scouser on the psn he was on about how we havent won trophys etc i was rubbing it in saying cisses better than suarez and carroll lol

Miskicked it, oh dear, way to embarrass themselves further. The truly stupid part is that if they accepted that it was a brilliant finish it's in their interest. The bitterness from them in a match where they barely created a meaningful chance is astounding, and for what?

Absolute Gold on the photoshops @yourservice!

Graham and Routledge were just on Soccer AM, and apparently his second goal was as fluke as Vorm said he mis-kicked it. Dear me.

A fluke like his goal against Villa :lol:

He's one goal away from equalling Owen and Martins best league seasons for us :lol:

He's also got the same league goals now as Gyan got at Sunderland and they raved about him.

He'll be getting hundreds of cards now though. :D

You've got a moonpig tab open right now, don't you?

Dear Papiss,

I wish my papiss hadn't left my mum.

The doctors say I'm not going to get better. *cough cough*

You are my best player.

My shirt size is adult medium, and I like the all black 3rd kit.

Little Tommy