Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

Holding up a sign saying: "I cost £10 million" and telling HF to "go and stick his stats up his arse. Sideways"

;)

:lol:

8 Million actually

That was the joke tbh.

A class apart today. We're putting a team sheet out now with a forward line that every opponent in the league will fear. Love it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a player this lad looks. unbelievable finishes today, particularly the second one.

the only negative today was demba ba. i wonder if he's designed to play that wide left role. he looked a bit sluggish when he swapped positions with cisse.

cisse is buzzing mind, on fire. i wouldn't be swapping positions in that form, even if it was with my mate.

what a player this lad looks. unbelievable finishes today, particularly the second one.

the only negative today was demba ba. i wonder if he's designed to play that wide left role. he looked a bit sluggish when he swapped positions with cisse.

cisse is buzzing mind, on fire. i wouldn't be swapping positions in that form, even if it was with my mate.

I think it's the opposite of what you say there actually. As you say, Pardew switched them about and I think whereas Demba can play wide left, Cisse emphatically can't. Psychologically therefore I suspect Demba is probably starting to get a bit concerned he's becoming a 'victim of his own success'. He can get the ball to Cisse going forward, but Cisse can't get it to him, which means theres only going to be one player starting in the middle.

That second goal was World Class. Really was.

Aye. Deserved to win the game basically. Sort of thing where the other team can't even point to the possession stats and feel aggrieved. We've got a striker that can do that so all other discussion is null and void.

Interesting to see if Pardew can get Ba scoring as well as this guy.

At the moment Pardew won't do anything to obstruct Cisse, and Ba has and will continue to have to make sacrifices. Like Rob Lee said, it's when Cisse stops scoring that we'll be tested if Ba remains in his current position (out wide).

At the moment I don't care as long as at least one of them is scoring.

Exactly as long as one of our strikers is scoring goals it doesn't matter.

Demba has definitely been sacrificed for the team in the last few games and he has performed magnificantly.

They've both got the class to score goals and both will go through patches where they will score almost at will. The benefit of having two world class strikers versus the hat full of crap that we've had in recent times.

That second goal was World Class. Really was.

Aye. Deserved to win the game basically. Sort of thing where the other team can't even point to the possession stats and feel aggrieved. We've got a striker that can do that so all other discussion is null and void.

That should be Pardew's interview. "Shove your possession up your arse, can Luke Moore do that? Can he SHITE"

lol you can see he opened his foot up to hit it like that, bitter much swansea.

They remind me of hull/blackpool when they had good starts/a good season then when down the tubes swiftly

Hull and Blackpool dropped like a stone in the second halves of their first Premier League season. Hull only survived as we were so shit. Swansea's form has been nothing like theirs at all.

Aye, we got it right yesterday but a lot of games those Sigurdsson shots go in or Sinclair plays the full match rather than routledge and theyre more capable of doing something

and other teams dont have james perch at one end and papiss cisse at the other

Ridiculous decision for Rodgers to rest two of his best players for a home game though.

Don't rate him as a manager at all - he tried the same gameplan at Reading and was sacked halfway through the season with the club dangerously hovering above the relegation zone.

On January 18 2012, I wrote :

Well I've been following Papiss for a few years now. When he was playing in France at Metz, he didn't really perform well, but it was because the team wasn't playing forward in my opinion. They wanted to defend first, so....When he went to Freiburg it changed. Even if now they can barely make 3 passes, As you can see his stats are very good. I saw every goal he put last season, and he scored some great goals by himself. He rarely misses target, he's a killer in the box. He doesn't need tons of chances to score. I remember he and Ba had a friendly competition like '' who will score more'' and he would come on top. I think they both will be very stimulated to play alongside each other. I see a lot of goals coming for the magpies

:jonas::blush2: