Jonas Gutierrez

Christmas Tree

We paid no fee for him. He bought himself out of his contract at Mallorca, then we paid him an inflated wage for a couple of seasons to compensate.

Until Mallorca complained that he wasn't actually free to leave and we paid approx. £5m compensation.

A grafter but no end product. Never convinced by him to be honest. Seemed like a nice bloke, but that means nowt. Footballers can be right bastards in their private life for all I care, as long as they're decent. I personally won't miss him, but definitely wish him all the best as you can't deny his commitment to the cause and the club when we were in the shit.

All you can ask of a player is to give a 100% and he did that. Its upto the manager if he played or not.

I'd shake his hand and wish him all the best if I saw him.

Edit: Plus he wasnt that bad. A handy player to have around the club and 22 caps for Argentina. Hardly on the Wayne Fereday level.

Edited by Holden McGroin

it's on bbc about norwich no mention of money though but i find it hard to believe it'll be 3m

Aye just seen that Ant a good player with good commitment all the best to him I'm sure he'll do well for Norwich and Hughton .

I'd be more than happy to see us get £3m for him. He's been a good servant to the club (a club that has been a mess for a lot of his time here) and while I agree his end product has never been good enough, he still did a very useful job for us a lot of the time.

All the best to him.

Was asking a mate of mine who's a Norwich fan what he thought about signing Spiderman and found this picture. Who is #21?

0,,10278~9146996,00.jpg

I think he's a technically and tactically competent player. He'll retain the ball and take some pressure off their defence. He's not going to be a blockbuster of a signing, and I think £3m is a good deal for us, but I understand the thinking behind it for them.