Swansea city v Newcastle united

desmondTUTU

Nah the twatting will probably come on Saturday.

They'll probably have lots of possession and we'll be get most of our look ins on the counter. Their midfield matched Man City's for most of the first half at the weekend. Michu and Bony are out though so we can hope our in form defence can hold out tonight.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll manage a draw outa this, they've had a couple of tough games the past week and if Pardew gets the subs right we'll take something.

Is Cabaye one booking away from a ban? It's a must he's available for Saturday alongside Tiote.

As defeatist as it sounds, Old Trafford is actually probably the best place for him to serve his ban.

I disagree!!! Manchester United are actually beatable for the first time in decades. We should go at them with everything we have.

Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini, Santon; Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Remy.

Not sure how I feel about Shola starting 3 games in 1 week. Would much rather have had him sit out today so he's fit for Manchester United on Saturday - he was key when we beat them 3-0 in 2011/12.

Fuck all in reserve when Shola and Remy seize up after an hour or so....if you think our second half displays have been defensive recently then I fear "you ain't seen nothing yet" :D

Time for Anita and Sammy to step up.