Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It should at least be debated. Delaying the debate looks like they're hiding from the issue.

And yeah, I think it's reasonable to suspend someone accused of rape or assault from Parliament pending the legal process running its course.

It's not particularly controversial tbh. Most jobs would suspend you on full pay if you were being investigated for a sexual crime. Not sure why MPs would expect to continue working with members of the public with that hanging over them 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Christopher Chope is one of those protesting it. Aka Chrissy Upskirt.

Of course he fucking is. My in laws MP. They’re under my command at the ballot box this time though. I’ve stopped them from taking the Daily Mail and scared the MiL witless about Trump by making her read Sarah Kendzior’s book Hiding In Plain Sight. My tanks are on that hideous fuckin cunt’s lawn 😤

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's not particularly controversial tbh. Most jobs would suspend you on full pay if you were being investigated for a sexual crime. Not sure why MPs would expect to continue working with members of the public with that hanging over them 

Probably a tactic to hide just how many Tory MPs have these sorts of allegations hanging over them. 

• Like 3

If anyone has any doubt why Labour "don't have a plan" here's why. Within a couple of weeks of Bridget revealing her childcare plans, the tories realised it would be popular and so a threat, so stole them. Now Hunt is doing the same for windfall and non-dom taxes. Labour should do nothing until the GE is announced and the tories have released their manifesto. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

1.3m people who voted Tory in 2019 are now dead (13 blocks in the far right column).

Good thread if you've got time to read it.

based on this 1.3m being dead is at least 1.9m too few

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

1.3m people who voted Tory in 2019 are now dead (13 blocks in the far right column).

Great read, cheers. Tories literally dying out. Honestly, feels like they are in existential decline. Good riddance you horrible bastards. 

Screenshot_20240229_203046_X.thumb.jpg.8209ce0e6ebe7f1d3fe310fd1faed81a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Great read, cheers. Tories literally dying out. Honestly, feels like they are in existential decline. Good riddance you horrible bastards. 

Screenshot_20240229_203046_X.thumb.jpg.8209ce0e6ebe7f1d3fe310fd1faed81a.jpg

Aye I posted this pic the other day from the same bloke:

Screenshot_20240225-153253.thumb.png.c95d588a310e9e87805a34a3f5019a7d.png

Tories losing net 23k voters per month through death/inability to attract jew young voters. Labour are making net gains because they actually appeal to new voters.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Just wait til she finds out who was Home Secretary last year.

It’s mental that her party line is all about the high immigration she is directly responsible for. It’s even more mental that she’s probably high up the list of candidates to replace Sunak after they are cunt punched in the next election.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

So Labours 5mil "new votes" are roughly (from the last election) 35% Tory, 35% non voters, 15% LibDem, 15% new voters

So basically a whole cross section of society sick of the current shit show.

And then a whole load more Tories jumping to reform, still undecided or dead :lol: 

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tories losing net 23k voters per month through death/inability to attract jew young voters. Labour are making net gains because they actually appeal to new voters.

I thought that was Labours problem? 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

So, that cunt Galloway was elected. Whatever. But why the fuck are the BBC repeatedly saying Labour came fourth @Dr Gloom? Tagging you as the board's BBC fanboy.

LABOUR DID NOT FIELD A CANDIDATE. They say absolutely nothing about the fact that the Tories, who had a candidate, came third against no opposition. I'm sorry like, the BBCs take on this on R5 is insane and blatantly biased. 

• Like 1

Went to see Frankie Boyle last night in Harrogate. He ripped into the Tories and there were sections of the audience that were quiet 😂 especially on immigration. 

• Thanks 1