Politics

Christmas Tree

Why do you think he’s fucked off? 

What a fucking weapons-grade cunt. 

Of all the heinous twats the Tories have had in charge recently, Johnson is the one who will give CT the most trouser action. 

You can guarantee that if/when they get back in, Boldon Humpty will be back, briefly, thinking it’s all a laugh. 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Why do you think he’s fucked off? 

What a fucking weapons-grade cunt. 

Of all the heinous twats the Tories have had in charge recently, Johnson is the one who will give CT the most trouser action. 

You can guarantee that if/when they get back in, Boldon Humpty will be back, briefly, thinking it’s all a laugh. 

Aye, I've wondered if anyone will be on here crowing about it when it happens.

Although i think CT will come in with mock pity and claim that if only there was a good centrist option, he wouldn't have had to vote for literally Satan.

• Like 2

Seems like the right wing elements of the written press are pissed off as Corbyn’s Brexit / Referendum actually makes logical sense. I think they were desperate to have him come out and say he’d campaign against his own deal and now he hasn’t they thrown the toys out of the pram. 

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

That doesn’t look like a mistake. It looks dodgy as fuck and I’d be interested to hear what the BBC says about it 

They also edited out the booing Laura K got from Labour supporters at their manifesto launch. No one was complaining then.

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They also edited out the booing Laura K got from Labour supporters at their manifesto launch. No one was complaining then.

Not sure the booing of a journalist by momentum, pathetic as that was, is equivalent to the PM being laughed at by a non partisan crowd like. 

The sad thing about Labour’s situation is that they won’t learn from this upcoming defeat.

There will be no clamour for Corbyn to go and even if he does the honourable thing his successor is likely to be someone just as uninspiring. They’ve had a good week and the Tories a bad one yet have made no impact in the polls. Sooner or later they have to realise that is isn’t just about the message but the person delivering it and the Labour front bench are largely devoid of charisma.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The sad thing about Labour’s situation is that they won’t learn from this upcoming defeat.

There will be no clamour for Corbyn to go and even if he does the honourable thing his successor is likely to be someone just as uninspiring. They’ve had a good week and the Tories a bad one yet have made no impact in the polls. Sooner or later they have to realise that is isn’t just about the message but the person delivering it and the Labour front bench are largely devoid of charisma.

Guess I agree with this. But I think the sadder thing by far is that the nation won't learn from this, not Labour. In 5 years time the same shithousing, lies and bullshit will swing stupid people.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Labour are committed to keeping maternity and A&E at our local hospital (they’re both due to be closed and moved to Bournemouth 6 miles away) and literally none of my friends will even countenance voting for Corbyn. All with young families, all with good jobs or thriving small businesses. There’s nothing that would make them vote Labour. Some did vote for Blair though. All voted leave. 

29 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, Tories run all the polls.

This is a terrifying prospect. Can anyone, hand on heart, see anything other than a conservative win at this point? Five fucking years of Johnson man, unbelievable.

Just now, Renton said:

This is a terrifying prospect. Can anyone, hand on heart, see anything other than a conservative win at this point? Five fucking years of Johnson man, unbelievable.

It'll be more than 5.

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Maybe, maybe not. I think the destruction of the NHS will be apparent by then, if people are okay about this, then fair enough. 

They'll accept anything if it's done slowly enough. There's no hope anymore man.

I suggest you use the transition period to up sticks.