Politics

Christmas Tree

Also the last 'outright majority' parliament where the Prime Minister lasted the entire term was 2001-2005. Cameron did in 2010-2015, but it was a coalition.

Basically Jezza has, within 24hrs, torn her policies to shreds. When was the last time a Chancellor of the Exchequer ruled the roost that much of a Prime Minister? 

It's like a grown up has shown up to sort the kids out. 

Still fucking madness though, how the fuck has the Tory party managed to make the fuckwit that is Jeremy Hunt seem normal?!

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The headline of the article is "Project Fear was right all along". 

Turned out to be Project Fucking Reality. Honestly this is the shit that gets me so wound up, the idea that people's gut feel can measure up to the cold, hard fucking reality of things. 

Fucking hell man. And even now, all would be forgiven if the people backing this lunacy would just grow up, hold their hands up and say they made a bad fucking call, and supported reversing it.

Really hope the narrative shift on this becomes louder, and louder.

• Like 2

WTF?! The health secretary is advocating the use of sharing prescription drugs?! 

Get these cunts out of government ASAP. They're dangerous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Didn't Wallace pull out/not enter the leadership race cos he was concerned about the effect it would have on his family. He might want to take a look at the toll this is taking on Truss. 

I think he did, aye. Although he might take a different view if he thinks he can actually win 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Craig said:

Basically Jezza has, within 24hrs, torn her policies to shreds. When was the last time a Chancellor of the Exchequer ruled the roost that much of a Prime Minister? 

It's like a grown up has shown up to sort the kids out. 

Still fucking madness though, how the fuck has the Tory party managed to make the fuckwit that is Jeremy Hunt seem normal?!

Still no mention of taxing oil companies I notice

2 hours ago, Craig said:

WTF?! The health secretary is advocating the use of sharing prescription drugs?! 

Get these cunts out of government ASAP. They're dangerous.

Well she thinks it's okay for parents to smoke in cars with their children in. But aye, I was involved in government policy to reduce prescribing of antibiotics 20 years ago. Widespread prescribing is potentially disastrous in terms of antibiotic resistance, and there are no new antibiotics coming through because we have a situation of market failure in this class of drugs for a variety of reasons. This woman is oblivious that the public good also benefits the individual. She is thick as pig shit and obviously reeks of piss. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well she thinks it's okay for parents to smoke in cars with their children in. But aye, I was involved in government policy to reduce prescribing of antibiotics 20 years ago. Widespread prescribing is potentially disastrous in terms of antibiotic resistance, and there are no new antibiotics coming through because we have a situation of market failure in this class of drugs for a variety of reasons. This woman is oblivious that the public good also benefits the individual. She is thick as pig shit and obviously reeks of piss. 

Yeah I read somewhere there's only 2 drug treatments that have the rating 'good' - penicillin and insulin. All the others are rated 'average' at best. The efficacy of ABs will plummet in less than 24 months and this 'idea' could wipeout useful ABs within only 2 goverments (or 6 PMs!). 

She's a fucking danger to society and needs launching into orbit ASAP.