Politics

Christmas Tree

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Largely true, certainly was for Johnson. But the more Truss is exposed to this humiliation, the better. It just doesn't wash anymore. 

But the majority don't take note of PMQ's tbh.  Its beyond parody now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Exactly  Boris used to be "Billy Big Bollocks" with getting Brexit done the vaccine roll out etc. All she has is a budget thats been ripped up & thrown in the bin. She knew what she was doing taking the job on. 

I think the last line gives her too much credit 

• Haha 1

This labour vote to allow a debate on fracking is quite clever.

Govt treating it as a confidence vote so are enforcing a three line whip, which means Tory MPs are going to have to explain to their fracking-averse constituents why they voted down a debate on banning fracking. 

Remember this cunt? 

Let’s see… 

2010-2016. Cameron- Fucked a pig, then the country

2016-2019. May - Fucked the country a bit more. 

2019- 2022 Johnson- Criminal, Fucked the country back to the Middle Ages. 

( Also fucked a pig)

2022- 2022. Truss. - Country already fucked, so fucked her Chancellor right up the hoop. 

Killed the Queen. 

Starmer may a bit dull, but I’d quite like a dull, competent PM for a change, and I don’t think he has any history with farm animals which is a bonus. 

• Like 1

I don't listen to it but seems from the Guardian's paraphrased transcripts her main line of defence against Starmer was that he wasn't in power to make any changes? Well that can soon be arranged. 

Gemmill’s favourite crush is on politics live and was asked the simple question ‘what will Labour do differently?’ and she flapped desperately trying to answer it. The short answer is that there isn’t clear blue water between the two parties in terms of what they’re offering, there’s no great vision. And when it comes to an election Labour simply can’t offer any grand plan as every manifesto pledge is going to have to be costed and they can’t afford to pledge too much that relies on borrowing.

• Like 1