Politics

Christmas Tree

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Braverman blaming protests on "tofu eating wokerati". :lol:

The Home Secretary ffs. :lol: The Venn diagram of "stupid" and "evil" has her face slap-bang in the middle.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Nice to see how democratic the tory party is. No need for an election for the new tory leader apparently. Of course, I seriously doubt the parliamentary party could agree on a "unity" candidate anyway.

Clearly, Johnson :smile:

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

ITV news report from Meadowell 😞

I saw that last night. I really felt for the older lady. It was awful to see her get upset like that. These bastards in power are absolutely fucking shameless cunts

45 minutes ago, trooper said:

I saw that last night. I really felt for the older lady. It was awful to see her get upset like that. These bastards in power are absolutely fucking shameless cunts

How many of them voted for the cunts tho?

58 minutes ago, trooper said:

Whenever I am tempted to feel sorry for Truss I'll think of this. 

The recent polls just confirm what most of us already knew. Your average Tory voter couldn’t give a fuck how bad things get until it starts to impact on their lives 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Whenever I am tempted to feel sorry for Truss I'll think of this. 

I hope Starmer & Blackford both step up today at PMQ's. The time is right to stick the boot into Truss & her croanies

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

PMQs will be as worthless as usual… Truss reminded me of Johnson last week, repetitively regurgitating government “achievements” and witless whataboutery. A waste of everyone’s time. 

Largely true, certainly was for Johnson. But the more Truss is exposed to this humiliation, the better. It just doesn't wash anymore. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Largely true, certainly was for Johnson. But the more Truss is exposed to this humiliation, the better. It just doesn't wash anymore. 

Exactly  Boris used to be "Billy Big Bollocks" with getting Brexit done the vaccine roll out etc. All she has is a budget thats been ripped up & thrown in the bin. She knew what she was doing taking the job on. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Starmer should definitely start his first question today at PMQ muttering "Dear, oh dear,.oh dear".

You can have that one for free, Keith.

I hope he starts it with "Can I ask questions of the gentleman to your right who is clearly the one in charge."