Only in America

The Fish

• 3 weeks later...

In short, never. They are too pig ignorant.

They can't even acknowledge that gun control has worked in literally every other country that has introduced it. They are just that stupid.

Always worth sharing this Lee Nelson bit. I prefer this one to the Jim Jefferies one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

A gunman has killed at least 22 and injured 60 after open fired in a bowling alley hosting kids parties in Maine.

When will they ever learn?

jesus christ, that's awful 

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Seems like standard mental illness with easy access to assault rifle.

Although this guy was a firearm instructor for the Army reserves so sadly seemed quite prolific.

His family are far right gun fanatics and he's threatened mass shootings in the past.

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Seems like standard mental illness with easy access to assault rifle.

Although this guy was a firearm instructor for the Army reserves so sadly seemed quite prolific.

So in American terms, this equals white bloke with a gun - it'll be interesting to see if he is charged under terror laws assuming he's taken alive - they have a tendency to avoid labelling white mass shooters with the T word though quite what else you'd call this prick is beyond me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

"Dear Loooooordah! We call on you to give us ah! The guidance we need to select a house speaker oh Loooordah! Give us the strengthah! and we promise to live in your divine image (except when we visit a certain Caribbean island, but you understand that God, right?). Thank you our Loooooordah, forever and ever amenah! Okay boys now that's done with over to my place for beers and hooker choking."

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Standard yank behaviour tbf.

1) Take something that doesn't belong to you; and/or

2) Nuke it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Lads, isn't there at least three wars going on in the world that you should be worrying about right now?

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Lads, isn't there at least three wars going on in the world that you should be worrying about right now?

Na, there's no freedom at stake, imaginary WMDs to look for or oil to pillage so they're not arsed.

On 28/10/2023 at 04:25, RobinRobin said:

That's your problem. 🙁 

Fidget spinners as a religious analogy is hilarious but presented like this is on a other level. 

I'll stick to roulette.  I rarely even gamble anymore but even blackjack seems more favourable than Pascal's Wager.