Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, this it hilarious, really - as if we could expect anything else from Pardew and the team. I'm actually sitting here chuckling to myself, I'm not sure whether it's insanity or just a lack of caring anymore. Sunderland want it more, their club want to win more, we can delude ourselves that being the bigger club entitles us to a better position but we're a nothing club right now. A nothing club that aims for nothing other than mediocrity regardless of what effect that has on the fans or the club's stature...

The fact shola is starting tells you everything about Ashley's failure. Pathetic.

Why are the crowd still chanting the cabaye song? He's gone ffs. Better get rioting already

Utter disgrace so far and along a similar theme to most the derbies under Pardew. Anita has been an utter fucking disaster so far, not just for giving away a pen but he also give away a very dangerous free kick (the one alonso had a free header from) when Bardsley was going absolutely nowhere.

Shocking defending so far, spineless and inept up front. Thanks for this cracking window lads you can see we're clearly a complete team, lose one player and the whole system goes out the window and we're left lugging balls up to a shite clogger we should have let go years ago.

Lol, this it hilarious, really - as if we could expect anything else from Pardew and the team. I'm actually sitting here chuckling to myself, I'm not sure whether it's insanity or just a lack of caring anymore. Sunderland want it more, their club want to win more, we can delude ourselves that being the bigger club entitles us to a better position but we're a nothing club right now. A nothing club that aims for nothing other than mediocrity regardless of what effect that has on the fans or the club's stature...

A nothing club as long as the fat cunt is in charge. This season is going exactly to his grand plan of maintaining premier league status and achieving fuck all else.

See this is what happens when the manager isn't backed by the board. The players respond to the lack of ambition shown by the board in kind.

This is the sort of match you'd hope would force the club's hand in to adding a couple of players.

Shame then that we're the wrong side of the window closing.

It's beyond a joke really. Shola in 2014 man.

Aye, how he's still starting games for us I'll never know. Cisse must really realize he's finished here now. Edited by Howay

Aye, this is it pretty much.