Boycott

Anorthernsoul

It's all over social media again, folk talking about boycotting the Villa game. Personally feel that will achieve the square root of fuck all, and the many thousands with season tickets will suffer. As much as fans want attitude's at the top level, it will never change until he leaves the club and no fans can change that IMO.

A boycott is a ridiculous idea.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all over social media again, folk talking about boycotting the Villa game. Personally feel that will achieve the square root of fuck all, and the many thousands with season tickets will suffer. As much as fans want attitude's at the top level, it will never change until he leaves the club and no fans can change that IMO.

A boycott is a ridiculous idea.

I disagree.

It might not change anything. But what 100 percent definitely, with a cast iron guarantee won't change anything is if people just pretend like there's nothing wrong and continue to turn up and hand their money over.

Whether that's by boycotting one match or refusing to give him your money for next season, it stands a better chance of making a difference than taking no action at all.

It might not change anything. But what 100 percent definitely, with a cast iron guarantee won't change anything is if people just pretend like there's nothing wrong and continue to turn up and hand their money over.

Whether that's by boycotting one match or refusing to give him your money for next season, it stands a better chance of making a difference than taking no action at all.

I agree.

No wonder we get classed as a laughing stock. 8th in the league and boycotting.

He's already said the clubs for sale. Nobody, NOBODY has shown any interest.

Madness.

Yeah because it's as clear cut as that isn't it.

Madness.

Let me get my hands on your mammary glands.

Madness.

When did he last say the club was for sale? Has he gone out to court buyers? Are you a moron? Do you think not replacing Cabaye was a good idea? Did you knock one out over Shane's poster last night? Where do you think we will finish? Are you happy we have been beaten by a struggling Sunderland 3 times off the belt twice at home 3-0?

When did he last say the club was for sale? Has he gone out to court buyers? Are you a moron? Do you think not replacing Cabaye was a good idea? Did you knock one out over Shane's poster last night? Where do you think we will finish? Are you happy we have been beaten by a struggling Sunderland 3 times off the belt twice at home 3-0?

Thats just because the media arent interested in that mate. Once they're done with getting Pardew to offer his players for sale in public, they'll come around to Ashley. Its just the bloody media :rolleyes:

I think if you want to have any impact towards him them perhaps do something Sports Direct related as well.

Am sure some of the eminent business brains on here can suggest a way of attacking the SD share price...I suggest hitting his stores with stinkbombs all over Easter Weekend :)

Am sure some of the eminent business brains on here can suggest a way of attacking the SD share price...I suggest hitting his stores with stinkbombs all over Easter Weekend :)

The idea is to make them less attractive ;)