Remy Cabella - signs from Montpellier

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are confusing grumpiness with realism. If you had the choice between a top European club or us, who would you choose.

I don't think I'm going to dignify that nonsense with an answer.

No, I'm not.

I don't think I'm going to dignify that nonsense with an answer.

No, I'm not.

What is your definition of nonsense? Until people realise that some foreign players are using us as a springboard to bigger things (and why not) people will keep on believing that once a player signs for us he is here for life is living in some fantasy world. We are NOT Chelsea, Liverpool Arsenal or Man. Utd. and never will be while Ashley is the owner.

You've missed the point. You're already saying G'bye before he's properly through the door.

:lol: Aye no point repeating that he's going to leave after 1 game for us. People kept saying that about Cabaye and aye he's gone now but we had him a while. All clubs sell, even the clubs he listed cant hold onto certain players. Yes we are a club that is buying players to sell on, but let's just enjoy watching them while they're here rather than moaning about how they'll leave. It's like going on holiday for a week and going "yeah but this time next week I'll be sat at my desk" the whole time.

Some pommy idiots from a reality tv series. And no I don't watch it before you ask. :lol:

Made the entertainment section of a newspaper describing the rubbish coming out of England. Geordie Shore was mentioned in the next sentence.

Double the Fist:

My fella always used to get pulled over at security control :naughty:. Turns out his laptop had some overlapping components inside it that looked just like the shape of a gun when viewed on an X-ray screen. Good work, designers, good work.