Remy Cabella - signs from Montpellier

Monroe Transfer

I'm going off his suitability to be a central midfielder in the Premier League. I don't know if that's where he'll play. It'll be either him or De Jong, neither are as good as Cabaye in that role though.

The problem with your argument is that he isn't a CM.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of them kept us up last season I'd say, because our form without him was disgusting.

Look to the future bro. Canaye was a moody cunt who constantly agitated for a move and sulked. He was shit at the WC and hardly plays at his new club.

Pards described De Jong as a striker, so we must have our Cabaye replacement to look forward to still :)

Pards probably has no idea who these two are. :lol: Siem is the Cabaye replacement. He can hold as well as maraud forward.

I think Cabayes been replaced but not like for like. We are probably thinking that we have Tiote, Anita, Sissoko and Colback for centre mid and that's enough. But non are them are very creative so we are looking to provide that in different areas from Cabella and De Jong. That may or may not work but I'm fairly certain it will be an improvement on what we've suffered so far this year.

Would prefer that we had a central midfielder more capable of knocking the ball about still like.

Pretty sure Pardew called him a player who can play up front as opposed to an out and out striker.

Pardew described his new acquisition as a “striker”, and says he is delighted to have landed the player so early in the transfer window. He added: “I’m really pleased that we’ve managed to get a striker early, and particularly a striker of Siem’s type

:thumbup:

His name is Remy, he is a showboat

With shades of Jedward in his hair and a strong accent "sacrebleu"

he would score plenty and also track back

And while he tried to be a star

Pardew always lowered the bar

Across at Darsley Park, they worked till it got dark

They were young and they had each other

Who could ask for more?

His name is Remy Remy Cabella

The hottest shot north of Doncaster

And with Remy Remy Cabella

Music and fashion were always a passion

As with Remy.... We fell in love

I don't know why 'graft' has become so unpopular with some fans like. It certainly puzzles me.

It's as if some people would rather see Marveaux file his fingernails for 80 minutes before getting an assist in a resounding 1-8 loss. It's an important part of team play but it's becoming a dirty word like 'Left Back' and 'Alan'.