The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

I wouldn't either but the fact he still manages to get this many games for us tells you all you need to know about the state of the squad.

That new signing they hope to announce soon. De Jong? Scary thought.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could do with signing a decent keeper,because as you know,i told you weeks ago Krul was on his way,and thank fuck for that.Two more goals conceded at the weekend from inside the 6 yard box.Before dead balls are kicked,Krul allows his defenders ( and opposition forwards ) to run into the box into space he should be in charge of.

"Significantly, the club believe they will be able to announce the first of several new signings in the next few days and expect to have the majority of their recruitment done before the World Cup".

The World Cup starts on 12th June I didn't think the transfer window opens until 1st July.

I think they can still sign people. Didnt Cabaye sign the end of May / early June?

This is a fucking suicidal approach from Ashley. Giving that fucking nugget carte blanche to sign a load of shit English cloggers will see us doomed.

A balance and all that, but I would loved to still had Nolan and Barton in that dressing room last year.

This is a fucking suicidal approach from Ashley. Giving that fucking nugget carte blanche to sign a load of shit English cloggers will see us doomed.

As if Pardew has any say in who is signed.

So if rumours of Krul, Debuchy & Ben Arfa's departures are true, it could be

'Keepers

Elliott

Alnwick

Fullbacks

Santon

Haidara

Dummett

Centrebacks

Taylor

Colo

Mbiwa

Williamson

Central Mid

Tiote

Anita

Sissoko

Abeid

Wing

Sammyobi

Gouffran

Forwards

Cisse

Campbell

Armstrong

Would £60m be enough to turn than side into a team that is capable of improving on 10th? We'd need to spend c£30m on strikers alone.

Leicester's owner has pledged to spend £180m over the next three seasons with the aim of competing in Europe.

We simply can't compete with clubs of the size of Leicester City.

Feel the need to clarify, that list of players isn't in any order other than who came to mind first. Taylor is not my 1st choice centrehalf.

Feel the need to clarify, that list of players isn't in any order other than who came to mind first. Taylor is not my 1st choice centrehalf.

That's almost a reserve team we just need to buy a first XI now.

Looking at that squad list there makes me feel physically sick.

Don't worry, Shola might sign another contract

So if rumours of Krul, Debuchy & Ben Arfa's departures are true, it could be

'Keepers

Fullbacks

Santon

Haidara

Centrebacks

Colo

Mbiwa

Central Mid

Tiote

Anita

Sissoko

Wing

Gouffran

Forwards

Cisse

Armstrong

Would £60m be enough to turn than side into a team that is capable of improving on 10th? We'd need to spend c£30m on strikers alone.

I've reduced that list to players who might have a chance of being good enough for anything other than the bottom five. That's not even a full eleven and Colo and Mbwia can't play together. And I don't really buy Gouffran as a starting player either. Edited by David Kelly

I've reduced that list to players who might have a chance of being good enough for anything other than the bottom five. That's not even a full eleven and Colo and Mbwia can't play together. And I don't really buy Gouffran as a starting player either.

Bit harsh to write off Campbell imo

Pardew reckons we only need 2 or 3 players in iirc :lol:

Comical Alan

Charnley said we'd only sign 1 or 2 per year with something like 10 leaving the numbers dont quite add up. Edited by trooper

He can't get a game for St Mirren which is about the equivelant of League 1. There's no way he's going to make it.

I find fault with your logic; Pogba couldn't get a game for Man Utd, neither could Pique. Now both are at the top of their games at different clubs. Carlos Vela couldn't get a game for West Brom.

Carlos Tevez and Mascherano struggled to get game time for a certain Mr Pardew at West Ham.

Guiseppe Rossi couldn't get a game for Newcastle United.

Hatem Ben Arfa can't get a game for Newcastle United.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic