The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This x1000

Not only do we lack quality, we lack numbers.

I can see this being a big problem for us trying to attract quality players the numbers will probably made up with free, loan or cheap transfers.

Do you not think you are all self flagellating a little too much over every non entity paper article.

Lee Ryder doesn't have a fucking Scooby doo as to whether we are looking for a new centre back or not.

Add this to every posting spree each time some old out of contract has been is mentioned and you are in serious danger of permanently damaging g your health.

Enjoy the break, grow some veg and chill.

:)

Edited by Christmas Tree

I can see this being a big problem for us trying to attract quality players the numbers will probably made up with free, loan or cheap transfers.

You,'re 100% a plant from Mackem land, Lee Ryder or a regular posters alter ego. :lol:

Do you not think you are all self flagellating a little too much over every non entity paper article.

Lee Ryder doesn't have a fucking Scooby doo as to whether we are looking for a new centre back or not.

Add this to every posting spree each time some old out of contract has been is mentioned and you are in serious danger of permanently damaging g your health.

Its not in relation to one article or the other for heaven's sake.

Our squad IS extremely thin and this fact has been exposed a number of times over the last couple of seasons. Add to that our performance in the last two summer windows and you should forgive people for being a little apprehensive.

I know we'll spend a bit, but not as much as we can, should or need to. As regards both quality and quantity of players.

I dont think there'll be an issue with quantity as there will be loads of cheap options available. The harder part will be trying to persuade quality players we are a better option over someone who fancies a cup run or a crack at the premiership title.

If M'Biwa is the answer to our defensive problems............

He's better (or at least has the potential to to be better) than both Taylor & Williamson. So what's your beef chief?

:lol: this post is hilarious, considering you hang on every word written in the media including twitter, and post every shit rumour going

:lol: this post is hilarious, considering you hang on every word written in the media including twitter, and post every shit rumour going

Only if it's about signing a good player, if it's a shit player then it's bullshit.

M'Biwa is more of a liability than either Williamson or Taylor.As for the potential you have seen in M'Biwa,don't talk daft.I've commented before on the similarities between Boumsong and M'Biwa.Were you one of posters on here who wanted Pardew to find a place for him at fulback,even though that has never been his position.He has never proved to be anything other than clueless,hopeless and out of his depth.He partners Boumsong in central defence in my worst NUFC team of all time.

By contradicting his previous stance (which involved pissing his pants over every story he could quote) CT has stumbled upon a reasonable POV.

I'll be holding off complaining about squad depth until mid August.. Over 2 months from now.

M'Biwa is more of a liability than either Williamson or Taylor.As for the potential you have seen in M'Biwa,don't talk daft.I've commented before on the similarities between Boumsong and M'Biwa.Were you one of posters on here who wanted Pardew to find a place for him at fulback,even though that has never been his position.He has never proved to be anything other than clueless,hopeless and out of his depth.He partners Boumsong in central defence in my worst NUFC team of all time.

You haven't watched Newcastle for very long if M'b'i'w'a is in your worst 11 of all time.

I remember when NUFC.com said Coloccini was "Bramblesque" after he had been ever-present in the team for his first season with only a few games of the season left. He fucked up all over the shop.

Mbiwa has started 17 games.

He's never going to get up to the pace of the game in England on a training field or being used that sparingly in competitive games.

I fear for any foreign CB we squander money on that Pardew's entrusted to develop.

Unsurprisingly, my Mackem obsessed chum, I think you're so far away from being right that the distance is measured in AUs.

Williamson performed well this year, but that's only because it's in comparison to the majority of the team who were as bad as it's possible to be at football without somehow killing yourself. He's often slow to react to threats, he gets dragged into bad positions too often and is way too happy grabbing handfuls of shirt in the box. The overwhelming majority of corners are aimed at his head and he has the sum total of zero goals and zero assists.

Mbiwa has consistently been played out of position (if at all) and has only been in the country a year & a half. Yet you'll write him off.

Speaks volumes

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic