The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't say I'm shocked. Good return on their money for Liverpool.

Makes their fans look like cunts after their blind defence of the man who now leaves them when they have CL football and a tilt at the title more than possible.

Just saw the Liverpool facebook post about Suarez (some glory hunter on my facebook liked it) and one of the comments was along the lines of "he'll miss us more than we'll miss him, didn't work out for traitorres" :lol: aye keep thinking that. The 75m will no doubt be reinvested well by Rodgers but he's completely impossible to replace tbh.

:lol: Love that sort of fan denial, man. One of the best players on the planet has fucked off to one of the biggest clubs in the world (yes, even bigger than Liverpool if they can fathom that) after almost delivering them a Premier League title by himself and they're not going to miss him? Aye, right you are.

:lol: Love that sort of fan denial, man. One of the best players on the planet has fucked off to one of the biggest clubs in the world (yes, even bigger than Liverpool if they can fathom that) after almost delivering them a Premier League title by himself and they're not going to miss him? Aye, right you are.

:lol: Aye it's class, after someone had a go at him he stated that they'd finished 2nd last year after finishing 7th so now they'll have a shot at the title and he's going to miss out on that, completely ignoring the fact that Suarez was the major reason they come 2nd.

Good news that Fish, hope we can get that deal wrapped up quick. Wonder what the fee is as the Nicollin's seemingly hate Ashley.

:lol: Aye it's class, after someone had a go at him he stated that they'd finished 2nd last year after finishing 7th so now they'll have a shot at the title and he's going to miss out on that, completely ignoring the fact that Suarez was the major reason they come 2nd.

Good news that Fish, hope we can get that deal wrapped up quick. Wonder what the fee is as the Nicollin's seemingly hate Ashley.

Another one where we stumble at the final hurdle?

MERCATO – Le MHSC et le NUFC se sont entendus pour le transfert de Rémy Cabella en Angleterre. “Il y a un accord avec Newcastle”, confie Laurent Nicollin, président-délégué du club de Montpellier, à Mlactu.fr. Après une première proposition à 10 millions, rejetée le mois dernier par Montpellier, Newcastle est bien revenu à la charge, en y mettant les moyens. C’est ce que révèle Julien Laurens, sur le site d’ESPN : une offre de 15 millions d’euros aurait été faite par Newcastle au MHSC pour le transfert de Rémy Cabella.

montano-mhsc-cabella-taxe-impots-gr%C3%A

Newcastle propose 15 millions pour Rémy Cabella – Photo Nicolas Guyonnet

“Il y a un accord avec Newcastle”, confie Laurent Nicollin, président-délégué du MHSC, à Mlactu.fr. Le club anglais est revenu à la charge cette semaine avec une nouvelle offre pour le transfert de Rémy Cabella au NUFC. Dans un premier temps, l’offre de 10 millions d’euros avait été rejetée par Montpellier. Notre confrère d’ESPN, Julien Laurens, également correspondant en Angleterre pour RTL et Le Parisien, indique qu’“une nouvelle offre de 15 millions d’euros” a été effectuée, dans son tour d’horizon des possibles transferts des joueurs de l’équipe de France de football (lire par ailleurs, en anglais) où il aborde notamment, en plus du cas de Cabella, les situations de Giroud, LLoris, Debuchy, Pogba, Valbuena ou Schneiderlin.

Actuellement en vacances en Corse, Rémy Cabella se dirige donc vers Newcastle pour la saison à venir. Evidemment, le dossier n’est pas bouclé. Plusieurs étapes existent encore. Il faut d’abord que le joueur trouve un accord avec le club anglais, ce qui ne saurait tarder. Rémy Cabella va également devoir écouter ses vacances en Corse pour aller passer la traditionnelle visite médicale en Angleterre. Ce n’est qu’à ce moment-là que le contrat définitif pourra être signé et que le transfert du MHSC à Newcastle sera officiel. Si tout se passe bien d’ici-là, évidemment !

Translation "ohn hee honnhee hon Le Remy Cabella, 'ee ees to play zee football wiz zees Magpies, if zey pay heem zee beeg bucks, n'est pas?"

ts_cliche_frenchman.jpg

Suarez to Barcelona confirmed.

Can anyone see him Messi and Neymar working together? I cant. Unless they plan on using Messi in the same role he's been playing for Argentina, which I wouldnt imagine he'd be too happy about.

Can anyone see him Messi and Neymar working together? I cant. Unless they plan on using Messi in the same role he's been playing for Argentina, which I wouldnt imagine he'd be too happy about.

I think those three interchanging sounds mouth watering.

The two already there can't interchange, so adding a third isn't going to help

They've only had that one season under martino together.

Barca over the next few years will be a very different prospect, no xavi, puyol or valdes. Another academy player gone in fabregas and Enrique in as manager who hasn't played "the barca way" with his other clubs so much.

They still need to sign some bloody defenders mind

The two already there can't interchange, so adding a third isn't going to help

How do you work that out? Three intelligent players that can play anywhere across the front three

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic