The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/barcelona-striker-agrees-year-loan-deal-with-newcastle-reports/

Barcelona striker Sandro Ramirez is going to spend next season on loan at Newcastle according to Spanish daily sports newspaper Marca.
They report that the 19 year old’s agent Gines Carvajal has been in talks with Newcastle this week and a year’s loan deal has been arranged in principle, no doubt dependent on United staying up.
Like Ayoze Perez, Sandro is from the Canary Islands and joined the Barca set-up when he was 14 years old.
Having played for Barcelona’s B team, the forward made his first team breakthrough when injuries to the likes of Suarez gave him the chance to make a dozen substitute appearances this season, all before Christmas.
His four goals included one against Ajax in the Champions League but since the injury situation improved, Sandro Ramirez has had to be content with B team football once again.
Barcelona aren’t interested in selling the striker but see the benefits of him continuing his football education in the Premier League, in a similar way to Gerard Deulofeu who spent last season at Everton.
The scousers were keen on keeping him for another season but Barca chose to send him to Sevilla this past year to get him more acclimatised to La Liga.
If the deal happens then he could be a great asset to United next season assuming he has a similar impact to Deulofeu, who if you remember tortured Paul Dummett when Everton stuffed Newcastle at St. James’ Park last season.
Today’s reports follow claims yesterday that Newcastle were looking to sign Manchester City’s 19 year old Belgian defender Jason Denayer on a similar year long loan, whilst Man Utd striker James Wilson had been the subject of loan speculation as well last month.
With Newcastle needing a massive injection of both numbers and quality it will be a surprise if Mike Ashley doesn’t use the loan market as he has done with Remy, de Jong and Ferreyra in the last two seasons.

Another small spanish striker for us to hump the ball to?

Heres hoping this is a sign of us planning to appoint a coach who plays a bit of football (bit of a stretch I know)

The number of loan deal being rumoured doesn't surprise me if the clear-out is going to happen. No way that we're going to go out and actually buy 12-15 new players so may as well pad it out with some lads on loan.

If Cisse's leaving, we could still do with an actual striker though. Charlie Austin would probably be a good option. He's fucking rubbish at staying onside too so it'll be like Dave never left.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Another small spanish striker for us to hump the ball to?

Heres hoping this is a sign of us planning to appoint a coach who plays a bit of football (bit of a stretch I know)

Should put the idea of signing Austin in it's place.

The number of loan deal being rumoured doesn't surprise me if the clear-out is going to happen. No way that we're going to go out and actually buy 12-15 new players so may as well pad it out with some lads on loan.

We can't loan that many players.

We need 6-7 new players for the first team. A few lads for the "development squad".

We can, we just can't name them all in the same squad

It's so frustrating; if you look at our transfer history since Ashley's prescribed policy was enforced we could have a good side without breaking the bank.

Krul Darlow

Janmaat Haidara-esque £2m

Colo Mbiwa-esque £6.7m

Darlow Dummett Taylor

Haidara Haidara-esque £2m

Tiote Colback Abeid

Sissoko-esque £2.5m Cabaye-esque £5m

Cabella Aarons de Jong

Perez Ba-esque £0m Riviere Cisse

£18.3m Even if you double it, it's less than £40m

I'd be staggered if we spent anything like that though, even with the extra TV money coming into the club.

:icon_lol:

I don't fancy Darlow covering CB mind Fish :glare:

So the grand plan is to loan a bunch of 19 year olds and pray one or two of them come off like Perez did? Sounds about as well thought out as any other Ashley plan tbh.

I don't fancy Darlow covering CB mind Fish :glare:

So the grand plan is to loan a bunch of 19 year olds and pray one or two of them come off like Perez did? Sounds about as well thought out as any other Ashley plan tbh.

:lol: I obviously meant Lascelles

I don't think we can read a "grand plan" from a rumour in a Spanish paper that we've loaned a Barce B striker.

It's so frustrating; if you look at our transfer history since Ashley's prescribed policy was enforced we could have a good side without breaking the bank.

Krul Darlow

Janmaat Haidara-esque £2m

Colo Mbiwa-esque £6.7m

Darlow Dummett Taylor

Haidara Haidara-esque £2m

Tiote Colback Abeid

Sissoko-esque £2.5m Cabaye-esque £5m

Cabella Aarons de Jong

Perez Ba-esque £0m Riviere Cisse

£18.3m Even if you double it, it's less than £40m

I'd be staggered if we spent anything like that though, even with the extra TV money coming into the club.

:icon_lol:

Who is this Esque chap? Seems quite versatile, spanish is he?

:lol: I obviously meant Lascelles

I don't think we can read a "grand plan" from a rumour in a Spanish paper that we've loaned a Barce B striker.

I kna, although from the reports on him we may as well play Darlow there.

Probably end up being accurate though wont it, we wont be seeing 10 buys coming through the door in the summer. I can see a window similar to Jan the other year and 6 or so brought in with a few loans to back that up, we'll still end with a squad too thin and glaring talent gaps in certain positions.

I kna, although from the reports on him we may as well play Darlow there.

Probably end up being accurate though wont it, we wont be seeing 10 buys coming through the door in the summer. I can see a window similar to Jan the other year and 6 or so brought in with a few loans to back that up, we'll still end with a squad too thin and glaring talent gaps in certain positions.

6 plus loans would be a good start.

Former Partizan President says Newcastle have agreed £15m deal for Aleksandar Mitrovic

Former Partizan President Dragan Duric told Serbian media that a £15m deal has been agreed for Anderlecht’s Aleksandar Mitrovic to move to Newcastle.

Dragan Duric has told Serbian newspaper Mondo that a £15m deal has been agreed to take Aleksandar Mitrovic from Anderlecht to Newcastle.

Duric is the former Partizan Belgrade president who sold the striker to Anderlecht and picked up a lot of criticism at the time.

However, now Dragan Duric feels he has been vindicated because as well as the initial €5m Partizan picked up at the time, the then President had a clause inserted that entitled the Serbian club to 20% of any profit, with Duric claiming that Partizan will now pick up a further €3.4m.

If the deal has indeed been agreed and the details are as Duric has described, it would mean a fee of around €22m has been agreed by Newcastle, which at today’s exchange rate is the equivalent of just over £15m.

This is what Dragan Duric told Mondo:

United have been regularly connected with ALeksandar Mitrovic and the latest was on 5 May when Belgian press claimed that Newcastle had agreed a £15m deal for Anderlecht’s exciting striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.

“All of you criticised me when I sold Mitrovic and now it has turned out that it was an excellent move.

“We sold him for €5m and now Partizan will gain another €3.4m – a total of €8.4 million of one player. According to my information, the transfer of Mitrovic to Newcastle is a done deal, it is a matter of time before he signs.”

Immediately though, Anderlecht General Manager, Herman Van Holsbeeck, said that there was no truth in the story and nothing had been agreed between Newcastle and Anderlecht.

With 26 goals in 46 starts for Anderlecht this year, the 20 year old striker who has been dubbed the ‘Serbian Ibrahimovic’ would be a major shot in the arm for Newcastle fans and definitely point to a more realistic and ambitious outlook on the transfer market.

:dunno: Quotes give it credence

Edited by The Fish

Jimbos telly and all that.

Sounds like the sort of player we should be humping the ball up to rather than Perez, could work quite well I suppose

Jimbos telly and all that.

Sounds like the sort of player we should be humping the ball up to rather than Perez, could work quite well I suppose

More in line with our policy than Austin as well.

A striker from the Dutch leagues? They're normally hugely successful over here....

That's right Fish. A pessimism dildo inelegantly wobble-arcing straight at your cheek.

A striker from the Dutch leagues? They're normally hugely successful over here....

That's right Fish. A pessimism dildo inelegantly wobble-arcing straight at your cheek.

Anderlecht isn't in holland

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic