The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

:lol: Go on, someone tell him we don't want him to post less. I can't.

:finger:

the way I see it, this place veers towards apathy and silence if someone isn't taking an opposing stance to the crowd.

Also I see predictions of total catastrophe, endless doom and unrelenting misery all over the place, and some of these predictions are histrionics and petulance. It bugs me is all :dunno:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: fish man, there is absolutely nothing petulant about taking a view based on reality.

the reason we're not optimistic about getting a good new manager is because ashley has a shit track record in that department. there's nothing overly gloomy about that - we're judging him on recent history, which, let's face it, has been an absolute holocaust. plus we aren't a particularly attractive proposition while the fat cunt is in charge, regardless of our history/fanbase/renowned nightlife/golf courses etc etc.

come and join us in the real world. you're only setting yourself up for another massive disappointment. at least this way, if ashley does the unexpected it'll be a pleasant surprise.

And there's only so much ground here. It basically boils down to "I don't think we'll go down because" and hypothetical discussions about managers based around a club that doesn't seem to think more than 2 weeks in advance. Both things will be seen in time; us going down involves 5 teams below us, who have been shit all season, suddenly winning games and we'll see that over the next month. The manager will be seen around the same time. There's nothing to be gained from going back and forth when both sides have their opinions and aren't going to budge until the results are seen.

Man U have agreed a fee with PSV for Memphis Depay.

Its such a shame them being crap only really lasted 1 season :(

I'd take Brad Jones to replace Elliot and put some actual pressure on Krul.

Micah Richards if he'd even consider moving here.

Agree with Fish on Ings and Sinclair.

Ings and Vlar. I'd also take Huddlestone and Austin if Hull/QPR go down

Aye, all that press about Ings being wanted by Liverpool and Man City seemed to die down. The biggest hurdle we have is I imagine a few of them would be on more than 50k a week and would proba ly want a bit more being a free transfer.

I'd take Brad Jones to replace Elliot and put some actual pressure on Krul.

Micah Richards if he'd even consider moving here.

Agree with Fish on Ings and Sinclair.

Id put Krul under more pressure than Brad Jones. Truely awful keeper.

Aye, all that press about Ings being wanted by Liverpool and Man City seemed to die down. The biggest hurdle we have is I imagine a few of them would be on more than 50k a week and would proba ly want a bit more being a free transfer.

Ings and Milner will sign for Liverpool in the summer.

Yeah. Jones is awful.

I'd take Vlaar, Micah Richards, and Ings in a heartbeat.

Worse than Elliot...?

And yes, Vlaar is an obvious one too but I figured he'd go to Man Utd. That said, I don't hold much hope for us getting Richards either.

Liverpool shouldn't bother with Ings, he's decent but not the superstar striker they need in order to just miss out on the top 4 next year.

I think the Ings thing is more that he's a decent English player available on a free for that quota, maybe? If not then I fully agree he's below the level of player they should look at.

Edited by Howay

You've mentioned Dier and Bolasie before, what makes you think they're available at all, let alone at the sort of price we'd pay

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic