The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Yeah I'm alright for facial hair, Dave. How fucking dare you.

I recommend getting some Proraso beard oil :good:

PZ5001_l.jpg

The bitches go mental for the Sandalwood smell.

Edited by The Fish

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah what does that do? I don't use a wet razor btw,if that's what it's for.

Nah it's if you get a proper beard/stache. Keeps it perfick without having you smell like the purse of a "late night seamstress" iykwim.

I'm keeping the beard until the child I inevitably father is old enough to be mentally scarred when I pop into the bathroom for 10 minutes and a clean shaven stranger comes out :good:

I find fault in your thinking.

What appears to be the issue is the price. The interested parties are all fairly comfortable that his price will drop. That, as much as anything, is why he hasn't been snapped up.

If he was a very good prospect a couple of mill here or there wouldn't be an issue.

I hope we do get him and he does well, but I'd prefer to keep Cisse, as when on form, he can knock them in from anywhere.

If he was a very good prospect a couple of mill here or there wouldn't be an issue.

I hope we do get him and he does well, but I'd prefer to keep Cisse, as when on form, he can knock them in from anywhere.

Why would you ever pay full price for something you can get cheaper in a week or so?

Why would you ever pay full price for something you can get cheaper in a week or so?

Come on Dave this is basic stuff. If he was genuine hot property a good few clubs would have been in for him by now. Ashley may want to save a mill or two but other chairman are less bothered.

Come on Dave this is basic stuff. If he was genuine hot property a good few clubs would have been in for him by now. Ashley may want to save a mill or two but other chairman are less bothered.

I know it's basic stuff. It's basic stuff that you're failing to grasp.

Every chairman and his dog knows that they can get Charlie Austin for less than the £15m that's being demanded now, on what planet would you think they would have to have been starved of oxygen for long enough to leave them brain dead enough to pay full price when they can get him for significantly less in a week or so.

Anyone with 1-2 a brain can understand this.

:lol: Most clubs aren't in desperate need for strikers though. If you actually took any notice of other clubs, you'd see.

What does CT think would happen if West Brom tabled a £15m bid? Rest of the clubs would be too busy searching for Saxon cock rings in a local dogging site to match it? The second QPR accept one bid his agent will be straight on the phone to the other interested clubs and bingo bango bongo everyone else matches it.

We don't sign players that are genuine hot property so it's a moot point.

Apparently Villa, Palace, Hull, Sheff Wed and Leeds are all interested in Williamson. Lets hope one of them is stupid enough to take him.

Hopefully those boring brummie cunts will sign him and he will help them to the level they both deserve.

What does CT think would happen if West Brom tabled a £15m bid? Rest of the clubs would be too busy searching for Saxon cock rings in a local dogging site to match it? The second QPR accept one bid his agent will be straight on the phone to the other interested clubs and bingo bango bongo everyone else matches it.

A few weeks ago I'm sure you were blaming Charnley for not rushing in and paying the going rate and getting the deal done like ings???

Now you're saying we're right to wait and save money!

Flip flop Davey boy ;)

A few weeks ago I'm sure you were blaming Charnley for not rushing in and paying the going rate and getting the deal done like ings???

Now you're saying we're right to wait and save money!

Flip flop Davey boy ;)

Pay the going rate for players who're in demand and whose value isn't going to drop.

Were you this fucking dense at every stage of your life?

Pay the going rate for players who're in demand and whose value isn't going to drop.

Were you this fucking dense at every stage of your life?

Hold on, you've also said as soon as one bids there's going be a price war :lol:

Make your mind up. Do we rush in like Liverpool and pay the price or hold back, wait for the bidding war then pay the price?

Flippity floppity.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic