The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we insist on CT making informed decisions, his life is going to pretty much grind to a halt.

:lol:

I would like to see a Edge of Tomorrow type documentary where CT has to start each day over again every time he does something unfathomably stupid.

Could be called The Neverending Story: The Pre-Breakfast Saga

Edited by toonotl

I would like to see a Edge of Tomorrow type documentary where CT has to start each day over again every time he does something unfathomably stupid.

:lol: Just giving the flustered answer "Beans" to everything, assuming that it's a failsafe. "I just prefer them. Beans. Beans. Yes, beans."

"I made it through breakfast and I already know what I'm doing for lunch." That's the line that ends the trailer.

You've become a bit arthouse since you rejoined the bachelors.

I approve.

Roundhog Day

Cisse missed (iirc) 10 games through suspension last season, not to mention being in the papers for all the wrong reasons. You can turn a blind eye to that stuff if it's Rooney etc. but Cisse's stupidity nearly got us relegated. Time to say goodbye imo. Mitrovic, Perez and Austin are more than adequate replacements

So you're saying that Cisse was an integral part of the team but you'd rather just discard him ? His behaviour and fitness before that season haven't been cause to complain which suggests its a one off.

Cisse missed (iirc) 10 games through suspension last season, not to mention being in the papers for all the wrong reasons. You can turn a blind eye to that stuff if it's Rooney etc. but Cisse's stupidity nearly got us relegated. Time to say goodbye imo. Mitrovic, Perez and Austin are more than adequate replacements

Yet his goals kept us up. Oh what a tangled web

Yet his goals kept us up. Oh what a tangled web

But if he hadn't been suspended we'd have stayed up easier. But then Carver might be manager. Swings and roundabouts... :P

I'm growing a curry tache to go with it.

Curly. Not curry.

Can you?

You're not a man I can imagine growing facial hair comes easy to.

182u_zpsf3546022.jpg

"Sure, some will say, 'I prefer this player to Cisse' or that player that might have looked good on football manager, but unless the hipsters can convince me that the so-called FM superstar is at least 1-2 the player they think he is then my preference is the senagel, senejal, err, the number 9 hotshot from near the Congo."

Tree Ryder.

Yes his goals kept us up. But we have a 20 goal striker and most likely an 18 goal striker replacing him.

I'm optimistic, but the new lads might very well end up being more like Afonso Alves and Andy Carroll than anything else.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic