The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More chance of signing Pele than fucking Pelle, dear me.

He's currently Southampton's third or fourth choice striker, would be guaranteed to start here and is probably quite keen on playing in the euros.

He clearly doesn't fit our profile but he is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. Fuck me, if we couldn't attract Southampton's third of fourth choice striker then we really are right in the shit.

Really? Really?! You mean to tell me that Lacazette, Berahino and a few others are the only ones in the clubs scouting files for targets even through last summer?

We have only been flirting with relegation the past few seasons, so the sorting of the back line and midfield should have been done in the summer.

Edited by LooneyToony

He's currently Southampton's third or fourth choice striker, would be guaranteed to start here and is probably quite keen on playing in the euros.

He clearly doesn't fit our profile but he is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. Fuck me, if we couldn't attract Southampton's third of fourth choice striker then we really are right in the shit.

In case you haven't already noticed, we really are right in the shit my friend.

Talk of a return of Santon. Lazy journalism but I'd probably foolishly have him back, dreaming that he'd be played on the right and hoping that his head is in the right space.

Yep, he's only marginally more prolific than Mitrovic has been for us so far, not much point in pursuing that.

Last season Cisse scored 11 in 22 games, Gomis got 10 in 36. I don't see how this is an upgrade on what we have at all.

Edited by ewerk

Last season Cisse scored 11 in 22 games, Gomis got 10 in 36. I don't see how this is an upgrade on what we have at all.

Cisse always seems as though he's playing on one leg. Granted he still scored goals on one leg last year.

We initially chased him for a few years before not bothering to get him when he was out of contract due to wages didn't we? now they're going to spunk 7m plus whatever his wages are to get him :lol: Utter thick cunts.

Oh aye he's not much use either from what he has done at Swansea, bit pathetic when our list of striking targets seemed to be: Lacazette, Berahino, Remy and then drop to Gomis.

Edited by Howay

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic