The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pleased Williamson is away. He'd been here 4 months, played at OT, Anfield etc..saying how amazing it was for him playing at such places, when players of those clubs often say SJP is almost like no other for the feeling of playing here. I never forgave him for that, but he was truly shit most of the time. I felt the same way about Andy O'Brien but at least he was a more likeable bloke even though he was worse than Kevin Scott.

heh, was just reading the chronicle article on D day for Berahniososiniooo - "Newcastle United's interest in West Brom striker Saido Berahino is coming to a head and may be decided in the next 48 hours" .. Erm ok you don't say .. so in other words it may be decided by the time the window closes?

I think its over lads tbh. I can smell the usual Bullshit coming our way. if we wanted Saido we'd have put a decent bid in and be talking by now, its all the usual smoke and mirrors - we've had our lot and anyone whos bid for can probably go. I don't see any bidders this window though ...

Edited by scoobos

Rumours that we're chasing Lucas Orban a left back from Valencia on loan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3422406/Newcastle-talks-Valencia-loan-deal-left-Lucas-Orban.html

and people are tweeting that the Sun say we're after Kieran Gibbs, but I can't find owt.

Be happy with the latter, don't know anything about the former. Think Orban is more likely than Gibbs though.

Gibbs would be a massive upgrade on Dummet but cant see Arsenal letting him go.

He's not playing mind and with the euros coming up he'll be desperate to.

Still don't see us getting him in at all.

He's not playing mind and with the euros coming up he'll be desperate to.

Still don't see us getting him in at all.

I wonder if we even study transfer possibilities like that. Using the Euros to perhaps get a player that wouldnt normally come here.

I wonder if we even study transfer possibilities like that. Using the Euros to perhaps get a player that wouldnt normally come here.

Pretyy sure that's how we've got Shelvey & Townsend, it probably was how we got Cabaye et al

Pretyy sure that's how we've got Shelvey & Townsend, it probably was how we got Cabaye et al

Didnt Shelvey and Townsend more or less fall out with their clubs? Cabaye was one of our rare good foreign imports, playing in a so called lesser league. Its not like he was at Barca or Bayern and came here just so to have a better shot at first team football.

Scored a few goals. C. Ronaldo wouldn't have kept that side up

Aye 6 in 16, not bad in a side as poor as that one. He'd score goals for us so he's a no brainer imo if we are able to get him, I'd far rather have him on loan than buying some utter shite like Gomis. I'd feel a lot more confident of staying up if we got Remy in.

Aye 6 in 16, not bad in a side as poor as that one. He'd score goals for us so he's a no brainer imo if we are able to get him, I'd far rather have him on loan than buying some utter shite like Gomis. I'd feel a lot more confident of staying up if we got Remy in.

Couldn't agree more. Remy = a good chance of survival. Gomis = Being stuck with some shite we don't want in the championship.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic