The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my west ham mate down here reckons he's like for like. will put in the odd good performance, like sissoko, and will score goals in the championship, but also goes missing

My impression is that he's a bit of a MOTD player. That West Ham let him go always seemed strange to me when he'd been so good on occassions that I'd seen him.

£3m-£4.5m is next to nothing these days mind and I think he'll be more than good enough in this league.

I assume we will be playing 4231 next season and expect Diame to occupy one of the 2 midfield spots with either Colback, Shelvey or Hayden

That leaves Perez, Armstrong, Mitro, Gayle, Ritchie, Aarons for the front 4 positions and providing the creativity

I assume we will be playing 4231 next season and expect Diame to occupy one of the 2 midfield spots with either Colback, Shelvey or Hayden

That leaves Perez, Armstrong, Mitro, Gayle, Ritchie, Aarons for the front 4 positions and providing the creativity

He played as an attacking midfielder last year

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic