The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

In related news, have Villa honestly just spent £12m on McCormack?

I wasn't in favour of him coming here particularly because of his age and lack of any premier league experience. But, he's about as close as you will get to a guarantee of goals in this league. It's a lot of money but you would expect him and Gestede to do well for them this season.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 players who have never played higher than Real's B team? I can't see why we would want to loan them at all. Let alone accept them as a reason to shave £5m-£10m off the fee for Sissoko.

One of them played for the first team last week tbf

I'm assuming Rafa former real madrid manager has an idea how good these lads are/can be ...

just because they're in the b team hardly means they're not worth it, fuck sake look at pique/fabregas/debryne/morata

letting talent go cheap and buying them back later for megabucks is all the rage now anyway :lol:

Of course that's not relevant when we would only be getting offered them on loan. Or more likely not at all.

Can't say I am yet. Suppose when I know what our first 11 is and see them in action on Friday I'll hopefully climb aboard team positive.

Just curious, were you excited by our signings when we last went down, (or when we came up?)

Wonder who went for him...

Palace will definitely be one of them. Pardew never got the players he wanted at Newcastle which is why he's trying to bring them all to Palace.

Palace will definitely be one of them. Pardew never got the players he wanted at Newcastle which is why he's trying to bring them all to Palace.

Spurs were sniffing around a while back too, if I recall.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic