The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That's class.

Getting another CB, changing the manager, isn't going to change anything.

It would, I think we're under a great deal of risk to get relegated. We just conceded 3 at home to a shite Crystal Palace, we don't look like we have many goals in us. In past seasons our defence looked okay enough to give us narrow leads, it now looks utterly shocking. When Steeeeeeeeeevie Teeeee gets his yearly crippling injury we'll be down to Colo, Williamson and a bunch of 19 year olds who never even featured in pre season.

I have extremely little hope for this Ferreyra bloke as Perez seems to be higher up the pecking order, Gabriel Obertan is still getting regular look ins into the side years after he won the tombola prize of a week at a football club. Pardew still thinks Paul Dummett is a football player. That Riviere wasn't prolific in France so I hold little hope of him suddenly making up the gap of Remy's goals. I think we'll be scrapping relegation come January, not a knee jerk reaction just looking at this squad and the manager in charge of it I fail to see how we'll be much higher. I think Leicester look better than us and played 2 up top against Arsenal so even Nigel fucking Pearson is more adventurous then the crusty wank sock we have in charge. Like I said in another thread and others have said in here we'll buy in January when we're inevitably in danger but this time is a bigger gamble for fat boy than it was last time he did this.

Hull splashed out around 37M. Bloody hell. How much have they got in? Now contrast that with what we we've received and how much we've spent :lol:

It doesnt necessarily mean Hull will have a better season than us, but they deserve to, because they're trying. Something completely lost on the asswipes running this place. Proper hate them now.

That's all it really is these days though Gloom. You've got six very wealthy clubs chasing 4 spots and then the rest of us basically. Each year just sees the gap widen.

Football is fucked. I'd like to have Alex,s approach but I can't. Sat glued all day yesterday and even checked this morning :lol:

Getting another CB, changing the manager, isn't going to change anything.

It's like when your Willy stops growing, you just have to make do.

:jesuswept:

:jesuswept:

I think CT's view now is that if you're not top 4 it doesn't matter, but of course it fucking does. You can watch utter shite football like we watched last season or you can watch exciting, interesting football. Under Pardew we have no hope of ever seeing exciting football, no matter what players he has at his disposal.

Average age of all 3 current #nufc centre backs is 30 (Taylor 28, Williamson 30, Colccini 32).

All 3 will be out of contract at the end of next season, with an average age of 32.

So, we'll be raped for pace all season and need to buy 4 CBs next summer.

:D

Average age of all 3 current #nufc centre backs is 30 (Taylor 28, Williamson 30, Colccini 32).

All 3 will be out of contract at the end of next season, with an average age of 32.

4? Who needs 4 CBs? 3 is the way forward.

I dont think we'll finish mid table now I think we'll do a lot worse.

Hope at the next press conference a journalist asks Pardew "is the real reason you hounded Ben Arfa out the club because he stuck one on you" It would be interesting to watch him squirm his way out of that one. Of course Pardews spokesperson would say the question was inappropriate.

:lol: This club man, how do they expect to not get ripped off for players when they leave it open for the footballing world to see what we need?

Get out of our club,

get out of our cluuuuuuub,

here's my six hundred and forty two pounds,

get out of our club.

Stolen from N O.

As opposed to 50,000 that paid £400 and sit mute.

That will do a world of good won't it.

Best place for the angriest fans is in the stadium making an angry noise. If you just feel apathetic rather than angry fair enough hoying it in.

The irony of "going to the ground and being angry" seems to be lost on tens of thousands, it matters not in the eyes of fat mike. You've give him your money, that's all he wants. He'll be pointing and laughing.

I've been angry for years with this "regime", it's went on that long it turned to apathy. That hurts just as much but I can't see it changing until there's a boardroom revolution.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic