The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In (9): Ayoze Perez, Jack Colback, Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Daryl Janmaat, Facundo Ferreyra, Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow.

Out (10): Shola Ameobi, Dan Gosling, Luuk De Jong, Loic Remy, James Tavernier, Romain Amalfitano, Mathieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Hatem Ben Arfa.

looking at our dealings this summer it's hard to think we're better off than last time around, especially when you factor in cabaye being sold in the previous window. i suppose we should just be grateful we didn't lose tiote too. i'm pretty sure they were touting him about aswell.

Think it's a season long loan so I'm not sure if we can even do that.

i was joking, just trying to point out how desperate our situation will be if we pick up a couple of injuries at centre half.

Ashley net value 2014 - £4,000,000,000

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/newcastle-united-transfers.html

Since 2009 we have made a profit of £17m on transfers with a fat bastard owner worth 4 BILLION. I hate him. My love of the club will come back when he leaves, and when Pardew fucks off. Pardew is getting worse and worse and worse. We are a mickey mouse club, yet we have so much interest in us HBA is this morning on the UK Twitter top 10 phrases. We are a sick joke.

i don't know anyone can defend ashley considering the profit he's made on transfers in his time here. he's not even investing the money the club generates on playing staff, let alone any of his own.

one of the worst owners in english football.

On the plus side......... We've got Tiote to come back, RTaylor to come back, Cisse to come back, Facundo to get start and Riviere will get a goal so his confidence will rocket.

Its not all doom and gloom.

:CT:

i don't know anyone can defend ashley considering the profit he's made on transfers in his time here. he's not even investing the money the club generates on playing staff, let alone any of his own.

one of the worst owners in english football.

Ashley is showing improvement in terms of spending. Probably slower than the increase in income at the club, but progress.

£25.8m net spend this window.

Pardew has had £90m of new players handed to him since promotion.

It's the complete lack of footballing knowledge that goes into the deals that's frustrating. 4 LBs, 3 CBs and no strikers worth the name.

If you're going to spend them money at least do it where it's needed.

More interested in a bargain unfortunately.

Ashley is showing improvement in terms of spending. Probably slower than the increase in income at the club, but progress.

It's the complete lack of footballing knowledge that goes into the deals that's frustrating. 4 LBs, 3 CBs and no strikers worth the name.

We've spent £6m NET since promotion in 2010. That is beyond pathetic. The bloke is a billionaire.

Ashley net value 2014 - £4,000,000,000

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/newcastle-united-transfers.html

Since 2009 we have made a profit of £17m on transfers with a fat bastard owner worth 4 BILLION. I hate him. My love of the club will come back when he leaves, and when Pardew fucks off. Pardew is getting worse and worse and worse. We are a mickey mouse club, yet we have so much interest in us HBA is this morning on the UK Twitter top 10 phrases. We are a sick joke.

And I think it will go on for many more years sadly.

We're a bit like Man U, but we're either more or less ridiculous, I can't quite decide

it's so obvious we needed a higher profile striker than the three on the books. and yet so predictable that we wouldn't get one.

but it fits with the owner's philosophy. he doesn't give a shit where we finish, as long as we survive. strikers are expensive and command high wages so he's gambling we'll make do with what we have. fuck knows why when you look at our form going back to the start of the year.

the only good to come out of this window is it might result in pardew going sooner rather than later but i dread to think who he'll replace him with. i hear david pleat is looking for work.

We've spent £6m NET since promotion in 2010. That is beyond pathetic. The bloke is a billionaire.

Aye, but he's not going to spend his money on the club. He's got no attachment to the club. Everyone here hates him. So it's got to run as a business, supporting itself.

We're a club with £129m of debt. One of the highest debts in the league. We don't need more debt. I slate him for doubling the debt, would be daft to slate him for not throwing more money in too.

Man U fans have hated the Glazers for increasing their debt even as it won them league titles.

95% of fans hate their owners.

Everthing Ashley is doing is very slow progress on the financial side. We could afford to spend in January, saved it for Summer cos we weren't getting relegated. Could afford more this summer, but saved it for winter in case we're in trouble then.

As fans it's frustrating as fuck because we know the potential.

Main issue for me is not the over cautious investment. It's the completely misdirected investment and undeserved loyalty to a charlatan of a manager.

Main issue for me is not the over cautious investment. It's the completely misdirected investment and undeserved loyalty to a charlatan of a manager.

Well said.

And I think it will go on for many more years sadly.

Well it may but not with my support. 51,800 and 49,800 the two attendances, none of you have any idea how many people I know who have rapped it. I would never have chucked it if we were in Division 4 personally without this fat disgraceful bastard. Nearly 52k against Man City and I'm telling you now, many of the hierarchy of the support have jacked it. One minor thing it does for me, I truthfully now believe, a successful NUFC could attract 80,000+ not even taking the piss.

So what will happen with the TV money, Wonga money etc will that now go into Mike's piggybank. Also what happened to the war chest Pardew said he had to spend. This was the window he HAD to strengthen in not doing so I hope there's a massive backlash. Ashley will probably give the Hull match a miss but hopefully the fans will give Pardew plenty of stick. I bet he thinks he's a right clever c**t this morning I hope there's a massive shit storm coming his way.

So what will happen with the TV money, Wonga money etc will that now go into Mike's piggybank. Also what happened to the war chest Pardew said he had to spend. This was the window he HAD to strengthen in not doing so I hope there's a massive backlash. Ashley will probably give the Hull match a miss but hopefully the fans will give Pardew plenty of stick. I bet he thinks he's a right clever c**t this morning I hope there's a massive shit storm coming his way.

I think the chest was the £26m we spent.

Cabaye money was in last years accounts.

EDIT: and the last set of accounts said Ashley would be paying off £18m of debt in the next financial year. So Cabaye's sale basically did that.

In (9): Ayoze Perez, Jack Colback, Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Daryl Janmaat, Facundo Ferreyra, Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow.

Out (10): Shola Ameobi, Dan Gosling, Luuk De Jong, Loic Remy, James Tavernier, Romain Amalfitano, Mathieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Hatem Ben Arfa.

looking at our dealings this summer it's hard to think we're better off than last time around, especially when you factor in cabaye being sold in the previous window. i suppose we should just be grateful we didn't lose tiote too. i'm pretty sure they were touting him about aswell.

You can add Ranger and Cabaye to the out list, and Jonas considering he will never play again.

With the loan lads out its essentially 13 out, 7 in

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic