Newcastle United V Crystal Palace

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Pulis at the end :lol: That's what you get for playing shite football.

Aye that's it like we were shit but had something like 73% possession, he tried for a 0-0 draw and got clipped the miserable wank.

Fuck me :jonas:

Palace are so shit they let Cisse have 6 chances to score.

He's making the odd good run and getting chances I suppose. I hate a striker who misses the target altogether and Cisse seldom does this he's just trying too much not to sky it. He needs to just get his foot through a couple when he has the keeper to beat.

He's making the odd good run and getting chances I suppose. I hate a striker who misses the target altogether and Cisse seldom does this he's just trying too much not to sky it. He needs to just get his foot through a couple when he has the keeper to beat.

He just needs to place it instead of just striking through it, basics really.

It looked like another game where we dominated possession but had little end product, that has happened in most of our home games this season.

He just needs to place it instead of just striking through it, basics really.

It looked like another game where we dominated possession but had little end product, that has happened in most of our home games this season.

That would actually be an encouraging sign if we could trust our board. It'd just be a case of signing a decent forward. But whatever happens over the summer, we're still going to be limited in some way, either through not replacing Cabaye or selling Krul on deadline day...

I just hope the twats running this club have realised we need significant investment in the summer because we've struggled to create anything against some of the shite teams of this league recently.

I just hope the twats running this club have realised we need significant investment in the summer because we've struggled to create anything against some of the shite teams of this league recently.

They'll say "Cisse just needs a goal". As in, he won't score agian this season, and they'll still say that in the summer.

Plus Adam Armstrong scored a few for the U21s.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Going 5 in midfield combined with the introduction of Hatem meant we started creating dangerous situations almost immediately...He just has to start games..There is nobody else who can create chances now. Perfectly floated pass for the goal.

Big problem I saw today was that with the absence of Santon & Debuchy we had no fullbacks driving down wings. Dummett & Mbiwa provided little in any attacking movement.

Tiote did an excellent job in controlling the midfield but he still gives me some knuckle biting in loss of possession.

Willo was a bit dodgy on occasion.

I wonder about DeJong as a striker, he should have easily put away that header after the shot rebound(wor lass would have)

Colo was again a stalwart in defense, and surprisingly did more forward foraging than usual.

Cisse did better, discounting the goal he scored, he did at least get some shots on target for a change.

This was a match that perhaps Armstrong could have made an impression.

They'll say "Cisse just needs a goal". As in, he won't score agian this season, and they'll still say that in the summer.

Plus Adam Armstrong scored a few for the U21s.

And we need someone who's at least half decent at set pieces.

Our corners are worse than shite, we seem to be trying someone new every week and they each seem to be worse than the last. Dummet's today were horrendous. Santon's werent much better. Anita was just floating them in but at least he was keeping it away from the keeper.

Today we were lucky we nicked 3points we need a striker with that killer instinct for goals. Luckily for us they were piss poor at finishing other wise they'd have left with all the points.

Today we were lucky we nicked 3points we need a striker with that killer instinct for goals. Luckily for us they were piss poor at finishing other wise they'd have left with all the points.

Luckily for them we were piss poor at finishing otherwise they'd have lost by more than 1, or conceded earlier.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Luckily for them we were piss poor at finishing otherwise they'd have lost more than 1, or conceded earlier.

We can address this any way you want the fact is IF we dont sign a proper goalscorer in the sumer we'll struggle to stay up next season.