• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charnley wants us to sing this:

"Ashley's dream! (Dream)

Always believe in the dream,

All for profit and just fuck the team,

The cup's are quite terrible,

Always believe iiiin..... (repeat)......

Is that to the tune of Walk Like an Egyptian?

Emo Carver. :lol:

Ah just want everyone to get along, and leave me alone and, and can you please stop lookin' at us anarl. I need space to find mesel.

I really think he is though :lol: He seems very precious about criticism (as displayed against Southampton last year) and that wasn't even directed at him. I don't think we'll have to worry about him taking over long term since he won't have the mental fortitude to do so anyway.

I really think he is though :lol: He seems very precious about criticism (as displayed against Southampton last year) and that wasn't even directed at him. I don't think we'll have to worry about him taking over long term since he won't have the mental fortitude to do so anyway.

I wuz fine until Alan left us, now look at us, nay goals, nay tottie, even me mam's stopped doin' me dishes of a Sundee. Why did this happen to ME?

:lol: Aye, wheel him off to the asylum at the end of the season as he repeatedly shouts from his stretcher 'Did a do good Bobby?'

Everywhere we go!

(Everywhere we go)

People wanna know!

(People wanna know)

Who we are!

(Who we are)

Shall we tell 'em?

(Shall we tell 'em)

Who we are

(Who we are)

We're the financially, we're the financially,

We're the, we're the, we're the financially stable mags.

Joe Harvey took a holiday

And went to Budapest

Joe Harvey took a holiday

And went to Budapest

Those extra games in Europe

Put our thin squad to the test

So we won't do that no more

Who's that cunt they call Mike Ashley?

Who's that cunt we all abhor?

Well we play in black & white

But we couldn't give a shite

Cos it's not worth watching any fucking more.

One of the things that utterly amazes me about Charnley is the fact he is younger than me. He looks about 56, he is 36 and about 5ft6. Staggers me. We are a joke club, and an admin boy from Burnley is running us. That's all he is as well, an admin boy Mike promoted ridiculously.

Edited by McFaul

Criticising fans is never a good idea. Even more so when they've travelled for hours to be served up a shit sandwich.

You'd have to piss on the graves of their parents to get a notable rise out of half the drones who are happy to pay their money every other week. It's been years of shite now and we are still turning in huge attendances. What will it actually take for people to stop going to the games in protest?

You'd have to piss on the graves of their parents to get a notable rise out of half the drones who are happy to pay their money every other week. It's been years of shite now and we are still turning in huge attendances. What will it actually take for people to stop going to the games in protest?

It's not going to happen because it's not generally in the nature of our support. Fuck off to Villa if you want to follow a club along those lines. No need to thank me :good:

Critical thinking is not in the nature of our support. :razz: I don't know why that's worn as a badge of honour tbh. When fans club together and take action against dodgy owners and regimes, there's something about that to admire. When they just turn up every week for their regular arse fucking, I'm sorry but I don't see how that's anything to be proud of.

Wonder if he looks at Mourinho complaining wabout 'quiet' Chelsea fans and thinks he'll follow that lead, completely oblivious to the years of success Chelsea fans have enjoyed and genuinely incapable of considering what he's serving up to newcastle fans.

That or he's a cunt.

Critical thinking is not in the nature of our support. :razz: I don't know why that's worn as a badge of honour tbh. When fans club together and take action against dodgy owners and regimes, there's something about that to admire. When they just turn up every week for their regular arse fucking, I'm sorry but I don't see how that's anything to be proud of.

Its the case with fans of all clubs really tbh, no fanbase votes with their feet about the insane cost of going or the crap they get served up with and any that do are immediately replaced with someone else who can afford it and won't cause a fuss so the clubs don't give a shit.

The only lot I can think of in recent years that did pack in with any noticeable effect were Blackburn, who got relegated and occasionally mocked for having crap attendances as a result. That drop off only happened by virtue of being quite a small club in a small town so they don't have droves of people on waiting lists to get in.

Football is shit.