• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

There's managers being paid more than that, surely? Ridiculous. What a fucking basket case of a club. This is the same club that tries to portray putting the manager on the board as some kind of innovation. My arse - he's there for one reason only, so he knows exactly why he's not being given the money to sign the players he wants, and doesn't rock the boat when the board's decisions start to bear fruit, or rather don't as the case my be.

There's managers being paid more than that, surely? Ridiculous. What a fucking basket case of a club. This is the same club that tries to portray putting the manager on the board as some kind of innovation. My arse - he's there for one reason only, so he knows exactly why he's not being given the money to sign the players he wants, and doesn't rock the boat when the board's decisions start to bear fruit, or rather don't as the case my be.

I reckon there are probably PLAYERS making more than that.

ITS ABSURD!

Charnley will put every decision to the vote,which will either be 3 to 1 ( with McClaren being the 1 ) or 4 to 0.Basically McClaren will either be the lone voice in the wilderness or he will agree with the other 3 Ashley yesmen.

Given Carr has been named as one of the key reasons we've gone for McClaren I'd expect those two to vote together on a lot of things. With Moncur suddenly elevated to Boardroom level and with two "football" people beside him and a thumb against him, I'd guess Moncur would vote with Carr & McClaren on most things.

That said, I doubt any of the votes will fucking matter.

So it'll either result in McClaren being down voted or a constant stalemate. Sounds like this new setup is going to be excellent.

"We wanted to get these signings over the line, but it was 2s each on the vote and we just couldn't break the deadlock in time. It's still 2s each now."

So it'll either result in McClaren being down voted or a constant stalemate. Sounds like this new setup is going to be excellent.

"We wanted to get these signings over the line, but it was 2s each on the vote and we just couldn't break the deadlock in time. It's still 2s each now."

I think most votes will go against Charnley, but as he holds the power (the money) it doesn't matter that all the votes are 3-1 against him.

Charnley,Moncur and Carr will have been told which way to vote by Ashley.If McClaren ( and Ashley ) are keen on a player `A ' coming to SJP,the 3 wise men will say ` Aye Steve,good idea,he would make a good signing.Can we put it to a vote' . McClaren will then tell the Ronny,if he is allowed to,that the signing of player `A' was agreed by all boardmembers.

Does anyone really care? Luke Edwards has spit his dummy out big time, mainly because he wasn't asked first

I'd rather the club faced at least some journalists who weren't in their pocket.