Gejon.

catmag

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read the news on .com, thought i'd come on and pay my respects, even though I dont post often nowadays. I seem to remember Gejon from the inception of TT, and I'm not sure when I first came onto it, but its got to be 15 years at least (before the new board).

Thoughts are with those who he left behind, 31 is no age. RIP.

Jon's funeral arrangements are now known.

The funeral will be on Tuesday 5th August leaving Woolgrove Rd at 9.45 am and arriving at Harwood at Stevenage at 10.15 am anyone wishing to attend will be very welcome
thank you everyone for all your support over the last week
love you all Naomi Des & Rachel xxx

I'm going to try and make it along seeing as it's not far from where I live.

Hi all. Like many, my days of regular posts are long behind me but felt the need to come on. Just got back from holiday so playing catch up.

I only met Jon once, sat next to him at a game vs Blackburn (Roeder's last game). Struck me as a really nice bloke and of course was a great contributor to the 2 boards.

RIP

Just to let you all know. I've ordered the flowers this morning to be sent to his mam and dad's house on Monday. Newcastle shirt with the number 9 in dark blue in the middle. They're going to e-mail me a picture when it's done. Card to read... "For Jon. From all of your NUFC friends around the world, with love."

Hope that's okay with everyone.

Not very TT, you're supposed to slag off the collar and stripe width ;)

Thanks Cath, looks lush.

I was just impressed that they didn't stick a massive panel on it for the number.

First time I've been on here since I've been away, what awful news. Jon had exactly that perfect easy going charm and humour that has kept me coming to these boards for so many years. 31 is no bloody age whatsoever.

Fantastic job with the flowers Cath, well done for organising it an d to everyone for contributing. Sorry to have missed the boat with chipping in but can I still contribute to the fund that's going to charity Cath?

Edited by luckyluke