Jamaal Lascelles and Karl Darlow

Tooj

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-fans-should-have-booed-us-off-when-we-were-relegated-vlpfx0jm9?shareToken=5000e9302be950dc0c88e7a347361eb3

Decent read.

This stood out for me

We've put fines in place, little things have been done around the training ground. This week we all went out for food as a team. A lot of things have changed.

I.e not having days off all the time like Steve let them do. Sit at home playing XBOX. Fat fucks. They took the piss with Steve, not pulled their socks up and grafted.

Shites like Sissoko want out ASAP because they know they will have to graft under Rafa not pick up a nice wage by doing fuck all thumbing it off.

:lol: I was actually looking at the pic of him yesterday with his shirt on and thought that the ones on his arm weren't too bad. Maybe he should've just left it at that though.

I really hope it works out for the guy, he's hungry and he's a leader. Whether he has the talent or not remains to be seen. It's a lot of pressure on a young fella still learning the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, David Kelly said:

He's been vastly improved this season to the way he ended last.  It looks like that injury he was carrying was really hampering him.  Lets hope he can go on and fulfil his potential here.

Aye he has really stepped up to the PL. no doubt the injury was a big factor in his dip at the end of last season but I think he’s really coming on under Rafa, hopefully it continues as he’s still really young.