Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs just lost 3-0 to Stoke so I'm not holding my breath over the Hull game

By no means counting my chickens but, applying a similar argument to yours, Hull just lost at home to Burnley in a must win home match. Spurs are at home too v Hull too. Hull would swap places with us without a doubt.

Team with nothing to play for vs Sunderland (0-2)

Aston Villa vs Team with nothing to play for (1-0)

Leicester vs Team with nothing to play for (2-0)

The only surprising result in my book was Burnley beating Hull, and even then they still had something to play for.

This is why I'm concerned about that Spurs vs Hull game.

Edited by Rayvin

I agree. Burnley did have something to play for. Spurs are on holiday already. I think Hull takes the last 3 points of their season there.

We better hope QPR are relegated tomorrow so we have a chance of points against them.

Edited by Graing

It's worth bearing in mind that Hull are utterly shit, they're as shit as we are. West Ham don't have loads to play for but I'm sure the hungry hippo will want to send us down.

It's worth bearing in mind that Hull are utterly shit, they're as shit as we are. West Ham don't have loads to play for but I'm sure the hungry hippo will want to send us down.

Their recent form suggests that they aren't quite as shit as we are though... we are unavoidably the worst team in the league at present.

I agree with Graing as well, hopefully QPR get relegated tomorrow (something I consider highly likely) otherwise we're going to have a fucking mental end to the season.

Their recent form suggests that they aren't quite as shit as we are though... we are unavoidably the worst team in the league at present.

I agree with Graing as well, hopefully QPR get relegated tomorrow (something I consider highly likely) otherwise we're going to have a fucking mental end to the season.

Sometimes when the pressure of survival is removed there might be an upturn in their form.

Edited by OTF

Aye their form is better than ours has been the last 9 games but it's still shit: DDLLLWWLL and I don't give them much of a chance of beating either Spurs or Man Utd or drawing with both. We'll always be more critical of our own side, I'm sure Hull fans are saying they're as good as gone. They just lost to Burnley at home, the teams around us are down there for a reason. If we can play like we played today (not saying it was good just that it resembled football) we'll pick up another point or even nick a win if Cisse starts.

Edited by Howay

They deserve it just as much as we deserve to go down. They've scrapped and picked up points while we've given up months ago. Fair play to them.

aye, you make your own luck when you're down here. They might have spawned two wins but it's six points that they didn't have a month ago.

:lol: unbelievable bad luck. If you'd get on these results you'd have won a fortune.

I had Leicester, Burnley, the mackems, Stoke and, of all teams, Newcastle fucking United let me down. I had misplaced optimism that we might actually win today. That's 185 quid down the drain.FFS.

Aren't the Football League gonna hammer them for breaking FFP rules when they're back down in the Championship? Still, you'd think they would have learned their lesson of not signing shite, overpaid and over the hill mercenaries the last time....

Aren't the Football League gonna hammer them for breaking FFP rules when they're back down in the Championship? Still, you'd think they would have learned their lesson of not signing shite, overpaid and over the hill mercenaries the last time....

Yep, their sanctions are really harsh as well, could be some real trouble for them over summer

Yep, their sanctions are really harsh as well, could be some real trouble for them over summer

Really?