Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Liverpool got caught up in this "nothing to play for" bit? Chelsea's already won the league after all.

I know Terry is a 'cathword', but would be nice to have a player like that in our back four.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/02/qpr-football-league-ffp-negotiations

Interesting times head for QPR I guess...

Christ, if QPR are ejected from the league, it could have wide ranging ramifications. Not just for them, but there'd be a 20k stadium in London available for interested parties who've the financial clout to out-muscle a bankrupt QPR.

Would another team gain promotion from League 1, or would one Championship avoid relegation?

All those players on phat contracts; what would happen to them?

Think Liverpool got caught up in this "nothing to play for" bit? Chelsea's already won the league after all.

I know Terry is a 'cathword', but would be nice to have a player like that in our back four.

For his footballing ability, yes.

As for Liverpool, I think they're about to start a long and relatively painful process of sliding slowly down the table year on year.

Fair play to the Chelsea fans, showing their respect for Gerrard when he came off

Fucked his LFC legacy with the slip last season and his bench warming this season. Should have gone to Chelsea after he won the CL

Suarez vs Evra & Chiellini in the final!

:lol: I bet none of them ever envisaged that.

It's going to be Barcelona though. I hope Juve win it, but realistically, they don't stand a chance.

It was a decent match last night, even with an italian team in a big game they both got stuck into it far more than if the likes of Chelsea had got to this stage, the competition is better off without our teams in it.

Glad Juve won after that wanker ballboys antics and also enjoyed how much time wasting they got away with after they scored :lol: