Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't Southampton being particularly good though, this is Sherwood demonstrating that he's utterly hopeless tactically. Villa's high line is bringing this down upon them, and he let it stand for the whole half. If they're still doing it next half, we could well see double figures.

I hope Palace are destroyed, personally - but if they were a Pardew free zone I'd be wanting literally anyone besides Liverpool to win that game.

There was less fanfare at Shearers testimonial ffs. This is just a normal league game. I'd be livid if I was the palace manager

Hold on

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

You can get Gerrard on player cam for the entire second half. It's officially a love-in for the greatest player Liverpool ever had (which was unbelievably the finding of the Football Focus poll earlier today).