Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

For Burnley. Tbf he's a keeper who won't likely see many minutes so I'm perhaps being a bit unfair.

He's been playing against the same clubs as Joe Hart has.

People whine about big club players getting in on their or their clubs reputation but when someone is called up on the back of a good season for a smaller club its "wow look at the players we're calling up, England have gone to the dogs"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I'm livid with myself I didn't lay a few quid on us when the odds were so long.

Remember I was predicting the worst well before it became popular. ;)

Hipster pessimism!

So, The Fish bases his predictions of what's going to happen to NUFC on what the neutrals are saying? That's....not much of a surprise really.

You really struggle with logical fallacies don't you sweet cheeks?

You really struggle with logical fallacies don't you sweet cheeks?

Not half as much as you struggle with standing by your own words. But fine, if we're to really believe your reference to neutrals was completely irrelevant to the topic of why you thought NUFC under Carver wouldn't plummet down the table, what else was it that you were basing it on? Blind hope perhaps?

Loved the groans from the SSN panel of cunts when Allardyce's sacking was announced :)

He wasn't sacked to be fair. There shall be no Casa de Boleyn name plates popping up in Spain.

Brendan Rodgers is now not going to go to Wembley tomorrow to watch his son in the playoff final, because, y'know, you just can't leave when Liverpool get humped, you have to have a post-mortem. What an ass.