Stoke City v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Can't be bothered for a full analysis because our performance doesn't deserve a second thought. All i'll say is that if Obertan is coming off the bench and creating more chances than the rest of your team combined, then you need to fuck off right then and there.

There are errors in every corner of our club. Not one offshoot of Newcastle, Academy to PR to taking Riviere off and bringing Cisse instead of the two of them together (you'd think he would go for it when his job is on the fucking line?!), nothing offers me any hope that we will not get relegated this season or the next (basically when Ashley is in charge) and end up as Championship fodder. Every single time I see us play nowadays I feel like someone is taking the piss, like there is an in joke that I'm on the outside of. It's the only excuse for the ineptitude. No one, not one on that pitch is up to standard. Not even Tiote, noticeable tonight only because the others looked like they were learning how to play football for the first time.

Pardew is the footballing equivalent of a 100% tory funding cut of the arts in the North East. Against my better instincts, I feel sorry for him. I know I couldn't deal with the pressure he is under right now. I know I couldn't look at my wife or children after the shit he is given. I know I couldn't deal with balancing a cunt of a boss with the media perception that everything is rosy. But the fact remains - he is a stubborn, mediocre manager at best, abysmal, dinosaur manager at worst. Even Allardyce is showing that he can adapt his style of play these days man! Jesus fucking christ.If he isn't gone in 24hrs, I am going to the bookies to put some coin on us going down.

If he does go... MASSIVE IF (sorry for the caps)... There will be the massive question of what Newcastle United's identity is when replacing him. Yes, we all know that Ashley wants mid table at best, but sometimes I feel like the media hasnt got a fucking clue as to what has been going on up (up, yes, up) here for the past 5 years. Anyone who loves football should loath the fact that this man is able to operate within football the way that he is doing so. Where does he want the club to go with his new manager? Glenn Hoddle for old time Spurs sake? Moyes? Tony Pulis won't come here if he left Palace due to their transfer policy. We have joked about it on this thread but the possibility of Carver becoming the next manager seems a genuine one with this blob in charge. He knows the southern square root of fuck all about football.

I'm preparing myself for the trip to ladbrokes tomorrow. End of the day, it's a cliche but getting rid of him is like sticking an Elastoplast on a tumour. A big, fat, smug tumour.

Edited by ADP

The club looks like it needs a fresh start fromtop to bottom. Pardew needs to go but we seem to be poor from the academy through to the reserves. Our reserve and first team coaches should get the sack along with Pardew imo.