The Christmas Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy it while you can, we'll need a new FTA with New Zealand once we're out.

Back in 2 minutes, then? 

FFS, does that mean that between now and Christmas every night is pub night?

Posted Images

Booked a lovely little place in Northumberland for 4 nights over Christmas as we couldn't face Christmas day in our house in it's current state.* Don't usually do stuff in this country holiday wise so quite looking forward to a change and wouldn't normally go away at Christmas either so that's also a first.

* Shame things couldn't have been done in time but things are moving along canny so we're getting there and by doing things in stages with friends/relatives/me grafting on rest days I'm saving some decent money to pay back el banco and keep my mortgage down!

Booked a lovely little place in Northumberland for 4 nights over Christmas as we couldn't face Christmas day in our house in it's current state.* Don't usually do stuff in this country holiday wise so quite looking forward to a change and wouldn't normally go away at Christmas either so that's also a first.

* Shame things couldn't have been done in time but things are moving along canny so we're getting there and by doing things in stages with friends/relatives/me grafting on rest days I'm saving some decent money to pay back el banco and keep my mortgage down!

what are you doing to your house? 

It's our team christmas lunch on Thursday when we exchange secret santa presents. I have my boss as my secret santa, as a gift I have got him a framed caricature of myself. What he does not know is the week after I am handing my notice in.

What a crawler, giving him two presents.

Loads of different ways of doing a secret santa.

Well, there's 2 that I can think of; 1. Doing a Secret Santa and 2. calling something else you do "doing a Secret Santa".

For example, I'm just about to go to the loo and "Do a Secret Santa".