Fancy Dress

catmag

I'm being forced into going to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks and am lacking both enthusiasm and imagination. I hate fancy dress but as it's a good friend's 40th birthday I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get on with it.

I'm almost scared to ask for suggestions, but go on... :lol: Or, what have you lot gone as in the past? Pics would be even better :D

I'm being forced into going to a fancy dress party in a couple of weeks and am lacking both enthusiasm and imagination. I hate fancy dress but as it's a good friend's 40th birthday I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get on with it.

I'm almost scared to ask for suggestions, but go on... :lol: Or, what have you lot gone as in the past? Pics would be even better :D

I had a fancy dress party once based on emotions and when I opened the door to Paddy and Murphy they were both bollock naked, one had his dick stuck in a piece of fruit, the other had his knob dangling in a bowl of yellow liquid. When I asked them what they were doing, Paddy said, "Well I have just come in dis pear, while Murphy here, is fucking dis custard."

Hope that helps? :good:

Love rejecting fancy dress invitations around this time of year, usually on the grounds of "I'm an adult" Even better if it's close friends because then I can tell them that they really should know better. You'll do well to beat some of the students though, with regards to shite fancy dress. Was out for a drink around Halloween last year (completely forgot it was that time of the year tbh) and some lass was giving be a bit gip for not being dressed up while I was at the cashpoint, turned round and here's this student, dressed in a Primark Superman t-shirt and blue jeggings, calling herself SuperWoman.

That's before you get into the kids wearing plain white t-shirts with a bit of fake blood dotted on it. "Ooh, I'm a zombie" nar but you are brain dead all the same.

I'm quite partial tbf. After several years of summer parties with a different fancy dress theme at each one we were running low on ideas and struck upon the genius of asking people to come dressed as a song. There were some very odd costumes. I chose to dress as 'Seven Nation Army' which involved far too many trips to Army surplus stores, not a single person got it (most didn't even know the song ffs) and I looked a right cath. :lol: This isn't it btw...

mtt83o.jpg

Edited by trophyshy